Waterside Court 19House
Max Occupancy: 10
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Prestigious Noosa Waters View
The Location - Situated in prestigious Noosa Waters with a long water view, there is room for all the family to kick back and relax and not be in each other's space - what more could you want for your next Noosa getaway? Located in a very quiet residential street, the home is conveniently located within a 5 minute stroll to the supermarket and shops of Noosa Village and with just a further 5 minute stroll you will arrive at famous Gympie Tce with its multitude of restaurants and cafes and the river front.
The House - Waterside Court 19 is a five-bedroom, four-bathroom, two-level, luxury waterfront residence. With two living areas and a sitting room/library, this home exudes space. The entry flows into the large open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The first huge living room features a Smart TV, free wi-fi, an air-conditioning system, a ceiling fan, as well as water views. These gorgeous views don’t stop at the living room extending to the balcony with sun lounges to bake on while enjoying the full-frontal view of the riverfront.
The gourmet kitchen is matched to an entertainer's delight, with a butler's pantry and all appliances needed, such as a dishwasher, a two-door fridge/freezer with a water filter, a coffee pod machine (don't forget to bring your favourite pods), stove, oven, an island bench with bar stools and a dining table to seat 10 at a time.
Heading further in the outside area, adjacent to the 15m swimming pool is the undercover lounge area with a ceiling fan and comfortable seating to enjoy the views over the canal. The second inside living area also has a flat screen Smart television, a ceiling fan, and a glass sliding door heading out to an undercover dining area with bar stools, alongside a Weber BBQ and a private jetty, for maximised outdoor fun.
You'll also find three bedrooms on this level all equipped with ceiling fans and built-in robes, including a Queen with ensuite, another Queen and a King Single with a trundle underneath, The Queen and Single rooms share a family bathroom with a full bath. The upper level includes two extra large bedrooms each with King size beds, built in robes, split air conditioning systems, and their own ensuite, These bedrooms are separated by a sitting room and a library with river views.
Loch Key available but must be requested at time of booking - this will allow you bring your boat or Jet ski to enjoy around the water ways of the River or Noosa waters - a $500 Bond is required when receiving the lock key - this will be charged to your credit card and refunded when the loch key is returned.
Aside from its 1 secure parking garage, there is an available off street parking for 2 cars.
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are NOT permitted
No pets allowed
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on this property.
This property is located in a residential area and external noise restrictions apply after 9.00pm at night.
Please be aware that this property is NOT fenced to the water and therefore is not suitable for small children
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen, bed makes & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night/day). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets.
Five Bedroom, Four Bathroom, Two Storey House. Accommodates:10 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A King Bed; Bedroom Three: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Four: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Five: A King Single Bed & A Trundle).
- 2 x King Beds
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 1 x Twin Bed
- 1 x Other Bed
- Coffee Maker
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Water View
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Private Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Not Suitable For Children
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Outdoor Furniture
- Covered Area
- Secure Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Coffee Shop
- Nearby Town
- Near Beach
- Close To Town
- Smart Tv
- Multiple Tv
19 Waterside Court, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
$605 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.