Seamount Quay 20House
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Waterfront Private Poolside & Jetty
The Location - Set in the desirable Noosa waters estate, Seamount Quay 20 will dazzle your senses with its waterfront view. Relax beside your glittering swimming pool, fish from your private jetty, dine at one of the many restaurants on Gympie Terrace or stroll along to iconic Hastings St. Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac, our accommodation is only a short walk from the Noosa River foreshore. Sail across the stunning Noosa River and experience this is truly an amazing holiday home.
The Unit – With lush lawns and a palm studded garden, this three-bedroom, screened house delivers a delightful marriage of a casual waterfront entertaining area underneath a pool side pergola, expansive paved patios, a shaded path to the waterfront and 8-meter timber private jetty. With loads of privacy from the leafy street, once in the front door, this home opens up to a light filed atrium and a staircase curving up to the upper-level master suite. Behind the staircase is the open plan living and dining area that captures the direct view to the water, with high set windows catching light from the east and sliding glass tinted doors lining the north west orientation to the wide canal.
Be entertained in our living room by the DVD player, radio/ Bluetooth streaming unit, 52 inch TV, with an inverter air conditioner above. Plus have unlimited access to our free Wi-Fi. The sliding doors connected to the living/dining area opens to our alfresco dining patio underneath the large rear waterproof pergola, with dining for 8, a gas BBQ and loads of space. The sparkling pool will astound you as it’s solar heated and has a cover. Steps down to the water leads to a grassy area and a private 8 meter timber jetty to fish off.
Back inside, the impressive fully renovated kitchen features pale stone benches, soft close drawers, and lots of cupboards and bench space. Budding chefs will be ecstatic with the appliances such as a gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, Bosch combination wall oven and microwave, De Longhi Nespresso machine (a selection of pods is provided but bring your favourite flavours), plus a large Samsung fridge with ice maker and ice water dispenser.
A garden wing houses two bedrooms, both fitting queen beds, and one with an installed inverter air conditioner, a nicely updated laundry with a Meile front loading washing machine and drier, and a family bathroom with full bath and separate shower. Heading upstairs is the master suite with a King bed and an ensuite, that features a spa bath and double bowl vanity. The master suite also has a TV, DVD player and an inverter air conditioner. If your still worried about the Noosa heat, there are also ceiling fan throughout the house.
A double lock-up garage is available, plus drive way parking for up to two extra cars.
Loch Key available but must be requested at time of booking - this will allow you bring your boat or Jet ski to enjoy around the water ways of the River or Noosa waters - a $500 Bond is required when receiving the lock key - this will be charged to your credit card and refunded when the loch key is returned
Stay 10 nights or more and there will be a cold bottle of Mumm French champagne in the fridge awaiting your arrival!
The temperature of solar heated pools cannot be guaranteed as it is subject to weather conditions.
Please note that the floor plan shows a 4th bedroom - this room is the owners storage room and is not available for guests.
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted and the property is not pet friendly.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen, bed makes & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night/day). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Two Storey House. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: A Queen Bed).
- 1 x King Bed
- 2 x Queen Beds
- Heated Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Jetted Tub
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water View
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Cook Top
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Nearby Coffee Shop
- Nearby Town
- Outdoor Furniture
- Fenced Yard
- Covered Area
- Secure Parking
- Near Beach
- Close To Town
- DVD Player
- Cd Player
- Multiple Tv
20 Seamount Quay, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
$420 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.