Karoonda 2 Crank Street 16Duplex
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Short Walk To Sunshine Beach
The Location- This is strategically located in a duplex development, on the high side of the street, which catches all the sea breezes. A short walk to fabulous Sunshine Beach and Duke Shops, so this holiday property is sure to please. This great holiday unit has been refreshed with lots of new features, just right for tour next getaway. Stay in Karoonda, and walk to a great range of restaurants, cafes, hip bars, takeaways and provides the ideal base for your stay. An amazing location just right for your next Sunshine Coast getaway - so close to everything that's great about the area.
The Unit- This two bedroom unit comfortably accommodates 4 people. It welcomes to an open plan living and dining area with cool tiled floors offering FREE Wi-fi access, 32-inch TV and DVD player, ceiling fans and air conditioning. The floor to ceiling glass sliding doors to the full-length balcony seamlessly merge the living and outdoor areas for optimum entertaining. The balcony is enhanced by the outdoor furniture for your comfort and relaxation. Balconies with sea views of both bedrooms and living area and a Weber gas BBQ in rear garden area. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, and toaster.
The master bedroom line with carpets offers a queen size bed, built-in robes, air conditioning, ceiling fan, balcony access and an ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has a two single bed, ceiling fan and balcony access with plantation shutters over doors in bedrooms to the balconies (easterly aspect). The main bathroom is located on top level of the unit. A fully equipped internal laundry boasts a front loading washing machine, plus a separate clothes dryer. Single car lock up garage with internal access (no auto door) is provided for personal use.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Duplex. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Twin Beds
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Beach View
- Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Grill
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Off Street Parking
2/16 Crank Street, Sunshine Beach, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$230 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.