Hilton Esplanade 23Duplex
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Pet Friendly, Riverfront Location
The Location - River front and quiet location - the ideal combination! A wonderful Queenslander style Holiday home, so close to the Noosa River! This very comfortable holiday home has location, functionality and serenity to make any holiday simply great! This fully fenced , pet-friendly house comprising of 3 bedrooms and one bath room, is is well located close to the Noosaville restaurant precinct, the Tewantin township and Marina as well as only a short drive to Noosa Heads and Noosa Civic for your shopping. Sit back on the elevated front deck and watch the river pass by or cross the road and drop in your fishing line to catch tonight's dinner - the river is just so close.
The Unit - This furnished Queenslander style with upstairs living and sleeping, offers 3 bedrooms. Older style but very functional and comfortable holiday home just across from the beautiful Noosa River. Windows and doors are all screened. Features casual cane lounge suite, glass top and cane dining table with 6 chairs. The lounge/dining and bedrooms are carpeted and vinyl thru’ the rest for coolness.
The main bedroom offers a double bed, while bedroom 2 and 3 both has 2 single beds each. Plus ceiling fans and built in robes throughout built-in robes. The family bathroom has a shower and vanity, located separately upstairs plus toilet downstairs off under cover 2 parking garage (tandem parking).
Enjoy outdoors with the great river views from high set front deck which has outdoor table and 8 chairs. BBQ is now available on front deck
The unit has a full laundry facilities with washing machine and clothes dryer downstairs and a full rotary clothes line. Moreover, it has a new Panasonic 32” LCD TV and DVD player.
There is a rear sunroom with divan and table/chairs suitable as games room. You may access upstairs living areas through stairs.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
NOTE: Only stays of 10 nights or more will receive a linen change during their stay.
Pet friendly with fenced back grassed yard (SMALL dogs only and a Pet fee of $170 incl GST a week applies), back stairs to yard,
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, One Bathroom Duplex. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A Double Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
- 4 x Twin Beds
- 1 x Full Bed
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cook Top
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Considered
- Ceiling Fans
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
23 Hilton Esplanade, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
$150 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.