Apartment 1 Alderly Terrace 40Apartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Leafy Views Of Laguna Bay
The Location - Located across the road from Noosa Cove Beach, is a 3-bedroom duplex apartment. A short stroll to Hastings Street Noosa Heads and an even shorter stroll to the beautiful Noosa National Park - it provides convenient access to all the best that Noosa has to offer. It is an 8-minute walk from Hastings Street where one can sip lattes alongside trendy locals. Sunshine Coast Airport is a 35-minute drive away.
The Unit - This Noosa holiday apartment is one of the most spacious and modern in Little Cove. Built in 1999 as part of a 2 unit only development, its indulgent special design featuring high ceilings, large rooms and expansive living and meals areas makes it one of the most relaxing retreats available.
It enjoys leafy views of Laguna Bay from its ground floor living area and first floor bedroom. A large main bedroom plus en suite is located on the first level with two additional bedrooms (one with a mezzanine window) and bathroom situated on the second floor. It is luxuriously appointed and air conditioned for all year-round comfort.
It also features a lovely rear garden with BBQ facilities and plentiful space for outdoor entertaining. It has separate laundry with washer and dryer. This duplex apartment features a fully equipped kitchen. There is a dining area and a spacious lounge area with TV and DVD player plus free internet access. There is only off street parking available for guest use.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
NOTE: Minimum stay of 5 nights on low season only.
Double garage is for owner use only.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Two Storey Apartment. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 4 x Single Beds
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Bed Makes
- Fenced Yard
- Off Street Parking
1/40 Alderly Terrace, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.