Weyba Quays Townhouse 7 Peza Court 6Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 3
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Stunning Two Level Waterfront Townhouse
The Location - Located in a small complex and it features a private sandy beach. Plus, it is well-positioned within this private enclave of townhouses for privacy. When you holiday here you have a wide choice of things to do - read a book on the beachfront patio soaking up the sunshine, throw a line out to see what you can catch (and maybe cook up for dinner), hire a boat from one of the many hire locations and beach it outside your front door on the sand, or simply chill out and take a nap.
And you are located only metres away from some of Noosa’s best restaurants in Quamby Place, including Rickys, Wasabi & Woodfire Grill.
Or take the 10-minute flat stroll along Noosa Parade to iconic Hastings St and experience an even greater array of top class eateries, the best of shopping as well as the sands and surf of Noosa Main Beach. And for your everyday needs, a convenience store and the bus stop are only meters away.
The Unit - Tastefully renovated and in pristine condition, this stunning 2 level waterfront townhouse in a secure gated complex will tick all your boxes for a great Noosa holiday. Contemporary and modern in style, with 2 ensuited bedrooms, this townhouse features expansive river views and its luxurious appeal will put you in a holiday mode from the moment you arrive.
All living areas are located downstairs whilst the bedrooms and bathrooms are on the upper level - and the master bedroom features a cute 'juliette' balcony overlooking the waterfront. Additionally there is a 3rd bathroom including a shower and toilet on the ground floor.
The property offers 2 Bedrooms - King bed in Master, 2 Singles in second bedroom (these can be zipped together to make a King, but this must be requested at time of making booking to avoid any extra costs) and 2 En-suite bathrooms - with double bowl vanity in ensuite off master (sorry - no full bath). Plus, buit-in robes. Upstairs has ducted air conditioning -- cooling only
Kitchen is equipped with electric cook-top, under-bench oven, Bosch dishwasher, microwave, integrated fridge/freezer and more.
Also offers ceiling fans throughout and FREE WIFI. Entertainment features TV downstairs in living area with provision to plug in your own Apple TV and TV in master bedroom.
Enjoy the sandy beach front accessed by just a few steps from the waterfront patio which also features a WEBER BBQ and outdoor dining and a sunny complex pool (not heated).
Boat ramp is available for guest use to launch your boat.
No on site secure garage available but one open parking spot dedicated to this Unit opposite to the garages (marked with unit number)
Please note - the on site jetty is a PRIVATE jetty and is NOT for the use of guests
This property is NOT pet friendly
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted.
Linen, bath towels and bed makes are supplied upon arrival.
Two Bedroom, Three Bathroom, Two Level Townhouse. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds - can be joined prior to arrival upon request).
- 1 x King Bed
- 2 x Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Cook Top
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Boat Parking
- Multiple Tv
- Apple Tv
7/6 Peza Court, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$306 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.