Treasure Cove 6House
Max Occupancy: 8
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Walk To Noosa River, Restaurants Of Gympie Terrace & The Noosaville Shops
The Location - Located in a quite cul-de-sac this property is the ideal family getaway with all the inclusions you would expect from a quality residence. In walking distance to Noosa River, the restaurants of Gympie Tce and the shops of Noosaville, the location will tick all your boxes for a wonderful Noosa getaway.
The Unit - The house is spacious internally, the solar heated pool and Balinese gazebo just so inviting, walk to restaurants, and you can enjoy the privacy and peace of the location - what else do you need for the perfect holiday?
The house features 3 Bedrooms - King in Master, 2 x Queens; and 2 Bathrooms incl and ensuite with corner spa and double vanity to the master.
Expect a spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen including dining for 8 people. Living room includes a 65 inch Smart TV, Sound bar, Stan, Netflix, Foxtel and DVD player.
Boasting a large chef kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, microwave, food blender/processor, Aldi coffee pod machine. (don't forget to bring your favourite pods!)
There is a media room with divan bed - if linen is required for this it must be ordered at time of making booking and an additional cost of $34 plus GST is payable. The media room contains a 48 inch Smart TV with STAN, Netflix and DVD player - NOTE: Foxtel is NOT on this TV.
Convenient with a full ducted air conditioning throughout plus ceiling fans, plus a free Wifi.
This is a fully screened house with secure gated entry and intercom with a separate study with desk.
Relax with a solar heated swimming pool with Balinese thatched room gazebo (temperature of pool cannot be guaranteed - it is subject to the amount of sunlight). There is also a Weber Family BBQ and a large undercover alfresco dining area.
The unit is also fully equipped laundry with F&P top loading washer and F&P drier, plus outside clothes line.
Pet friendly for ONE small dog - a pet fee of $200 including GST applies and Pet Etiquette rules apply
NO secure garage parking available - only off street driveway parking for 2 cars.
Sleeps a maximum of 8 including the divan bed
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Two Storey, Pet Friendly House. Accommodates: 8 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: A Queen Bed; Media Room: A Divan Bed).
- 1 x King Bed
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 1 x Other Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Heated Pool
- Pets Considered
- Coffee Maker
- Cook Top
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- DVD Player
- Stereo System
- Smart Tv
6 Treasure Cove, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
$275 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.