Townhouse 6 Sunseeker Close 26Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Beautiful Waterfront Townhouse
The Location - Located on the park end of Sunseeker Close, this amazing newly renovated waterfront townhouse will tick all your boxes when looking for a quiet, relaxing location for your next Noosa getaway. In a quiet cul-de-sac and being the very private end apartment, you will be adjacent to a Council Park and only have one neighbour.
Located in a small complex of only 6 townhouses, and with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms over 2 levels, with long water views, generous courtyard space and a generous sized complex pool, the whole family will find this holiday home just right for them.
And all this is located just a short stroll from Gympie Tce and the culinary delights of its famous restaurants, the foreshore of Noosa River, boat hire, jet ski hire, SUP hire and the picnic and BBQ areas along the river - so you are centrally located but you can still enjoy the peace of the location of your holiday residence.
The Unit – There are 3 bedrooms (2 X King, 1 X Queen) and 3 Bathrooms plus 3 en-suites in this furnished unit.
Upstairs is a Master suite with King bed includes a large en-suite, which features a double vanity and shower, plus a covered balcony with amazing water views and a Samsung 43 inch wall mounted Smart TV. Second bedroom is also upstairs with King bed (can be split to 2 King Singles but must be requested at time of making booking) features an en-suite with shower, vanity plus a 43 inch Samsung wall mounted Smart TV. Third bedroom is downstairs with Queen Bed plus a 43 inch Samsung wall mounted Smart TV and an ensuite bathroom is located outside the door. There are built-in robes.
A new large chef’s kitchen with a cafe window to the back courtyard with an external breakfast bar with stools, 8 seat outdoor dining table and a large fixed umbrella.
The kitchen has Michelangelo Qantum Quartz Bench tops, with plenty of drawer space under. A small appliance cupboard with Vitamix, Kitchen Aid Toaster, kettle and Rancilio Silvia Pro espresso machine with a Rocky Grinder for that perfect coffee at home! Large kitchen appliances are AEG 800mm cooktop, combined microwave, warming and convection oven, multifunctional oven 21, full size dishwasher and a Franke Black Onyx double sink and tap. Quality commercial cookware and tools and knives. What else could a chef ask for? There is also a handy charging nook for electronic appliances with pantry drawers underneath.
Features an exquisitely furnished living/dining area features an 8 seat oblong dining table and chairs, super comfortable lounge and a 65 inch Samsung wall mounted Smart TV , Sonos sound system and free NBN wifi.
Enjoy the indoor-outdoor room off the dining room with river views, an 8 seat bar table, 55” Samsung TV and Sonos sound system, 2 x Electric outdoor heaters, 2 x Fans, a Beefeater Gas BBQ. All this connects with the river deck that seats another 4 - 6 people protected by glass balustrading to the river.
The euro style Laundry is cleverly hidden behind a cupboard with Bosch appliances, with storage drawers, hanging and a laundry tub.
There are double gates connecting to a private grassed and landscaped easement to the river and Gibson Rd.
Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, remote controlled ceiling fans in all rooms and Louvre windows to take advantage of cooling breezes.
The whole villa has timber-look stone plank tile flooring with rugs in the lounge and bedrooms and the latest Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water system for quick hot water.
Have fun at the shared in-ground complex swimming pool and there is a shared jetty with one other townhouse (Unit 5).
A single lock up garage (Secure gated entry to complex) is available and under the Body Corporate rules no parking is permitted in the common areas i.e. in the driveway outside the garage.
Linen, bath towels and bed makes are supplied upon arrival.
This property is NOT pet friendly.
Weddings, functions, parties or schoolies are not permitted.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Three Bathroom Townhouse. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A King Bed- can be split into Two King Single Beds upon request prior to arrival; Bedroom Three: A Queen Bed).
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water View
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Coffee Maker
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Cook Top
- Bed Makes
- Pedestal Fan
- Stereo System
- Smart Tv
- Multiple Tv
6/26 Sunseeker Close, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
$350 / nightRates from :
5 / 5
5 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
5 / 5
Thanks to the Team at Noosa holiday rentals .
Property is outstanding and perfectly presented ,Credit to the owners with the refurb undertaken.
Short walk to most of the required shops and restaurants and no need for a car if your happy to stay around Noosaville .
Only real negative is the pool area which is located next to the driveway and not really set up for long day stay.
Reviewed by Guest from Mount Martha, VIC, Australia on Sun 28th Mar 2021
Recommend to Others
5 / 5
5 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
5 / 5
It's reviews like yours that make us proud of our Noosa Holiday Rentals' services. We are so glad you had such a great time and the accommodation met all your needs. Please visit us again soon, it was a pleasure hosting you!
Response from Winning Holidays on Wed 7th Apr 2021
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.