Portofino 4 Hastings Street 59Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Beachfront Apartment At The Pristine Sands Of Noosa Main Beach
The Location - The location is world famous there is no doubt and you will enjoy every moment of your getaway at this great location. In a boutique complex of only 8 units, you are only footsteps away from the Noosa Surf Club, a myriad of eating choices, as well as the boardwalk to Noosa National Park - a 'must' walk for all visitors to Noosa. You will get no closer to the pristine sands of Noosa Main Beach than from this amazing beach front unit. And you will enjoy the sparkling blue waters of Laguna Bay stretching out in front of you and behind you will find the iconic and cosmopolitan Hastings St precinct, famous for its restaurants and boutique shopping. What more could you want for your perfect Noosa getaway?
The Unit - This 2-bedroom unit is furnished in a bright and breezy Noosa style, and also includes Foxtel, air conditioning, secure undercover parking for one vehicle, pool and spa as well as a large east facing balcony looking out over the beach - just right for your al fresco dining in the evening or simply your late afternoon cocktail - the choices in this location are endless.
The open plan living is located on the first floor with stair access only. It offers free internet access, fully equipped and modern kitchen with dishwasher and stone bench tops, laundry facilities with washing machine and clothes dryer.
The main bedroom has queen-size bed and the other room with 2 singles. The family bathroom has a shower, vanity and toilet but there’s no full bath available. The highlights of this unit is the pool and spa in the complex which is solar heated in winter but no guarantee it can be given as to the temperature. Also, there’s a covered complex BBQ area that you can enjoy.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
NOTE: This property is strictly a non-smoking environment and prohibits weddings, functions, parties or schoolies.
Two Bedroom, One Bathroom First Floor Apartment with Stair Access Only. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Twin Beds
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Bed Makes
4/59 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$480 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.