Park Cove 4 Park Road 48Apartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Fabulous Little Cove Beach Apartment
The Location- It is situated right on the headland so close to Little Cove beach and with filtered views out over Laguna Bay. Park Cove is a small complex of only five (5) units and are one of the most sought-after Holiday apartments in fabulous Little Cove.
The Unit- This is a fully renovated and spacious apartment in a complex which has just undergone a major external renovation, including the large complex pool, in July 2016. The first-floor location will ensure your privacy and you are still only a short walk on the boardwalk to either cosmopolitan Hastings St, Noosa Main Beach or Noosa National Park - the choice is yours. With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it is an ideal family holiday apartment with bathrooms and kitchen and a great balcony with BBQ overlooking the sparkling complex pool and with filtered bay views., You could not ask for more to enjoy a relaxing holiday in iconic Noosa, with fresh furnishings throughout, modern and new appliances and ducted air conditioning to finish the transformation of this unit.
The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, under bench oven, electric smooth top cooker plus Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine. Please bring along your favorite Dolce Gusto Pods.
The apartment offers 50” HD TV in living area with DVD player PLUS 50” HD TV wall mounted in main bedroom, ceiling fans in every bedroom, free internet connection and ducted air conditioning. The balcony off living and main bedroom with table and chairs for outdoor dining and a gas BBQ with sliding glass door from main bedroom opening onto balcony. And a plantation window shutters in 2nd and 3rd bedrooms.
In addition, there’s a private staircase direct to the complex pool below, full bath with shower over in the family bathroom, an en suite in the bedroom, hair dryers in each bathroom, and a single lock up garage area is available to use.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom, First Floor Apartment Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Single Beds
- 1 x Bath/Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Furniture
- Secure Parking
- Cook Top
- Coffee Maker
- Combination Tub / Shower
4/48 Park Road, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to hol[email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.