Moondarah 1 Noosa Parade 75Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Townhouse With A Private Terrace Overlooking The Courtyard
The Unit - In a complex of only 7 units, this townhouse is located on the end of the complex and this gives you just one neighbor. The property features plantation shutters, Amplimesh security screen doors, fully fenced north facing courtyard designed for alfresco dining with a Weber BBQ and framed with tropical plants, so typical of Noosa. The airconditioned open plan living and dining offers, large screen Smart HD TV with Sound Bar and DVD player plus and free internet access. There you will find a modern kitchen with a Bosch dish washer, electric cook-top and electric oven where guests can prepare a meal.
On the upper level are the 3 bedrooms and family bathroom, with the main bedroom featuring a private terrace overlooking the courtyard, and the two larger bedrooms feature built in wardrobes in two the three rooms. The wall mounted Smart TV's, ceiling fans and inverter air conditioning units are also available in all rooms. The King bed in the second bedroom can be split into 2 King Singles but this MUST be requested at time of making the booking. The family bathroom upstairs has vanity, and shower over full bath.
In addition, the laundry is located as a separate room at the rear of the unit adjacent to the main entry door from the car park - plus a separate powder room is located off the laundry, ideal for pool users! The carpark is available for single car only with a secure pedestrian gate from Noosa Parade into the courtyard for your convenience.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
NOTE : This property prohibits weddings, parties, functions or schoolies
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, One Bathroom, Two Storey Townhouse. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A King Bed - can be split into two king singles, but must be requested prior to arrival; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
- 2 x King Beds
- 2 x Twin Beds
- Combination Tub/shower
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Cook Top
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Fenced Yard
1/75 Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$150 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.