Little Cove Townhouse 9 Pandanus Street 14Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Adjacent to Noosa National Park As Well As Hastings Street & Noosa Main Beach
The Location - This beautifully decorated and maintained Noosa townhouse is ideal for couples and families wanting to escape it all. Here you will enjoy the serenity and spaciousness of the expansive garden and lawn area of this unique Little Cove property adjacent to the National Park yet still be close to all the action of Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach. Relax by the pool, listen to the sounds of nature or take a stroll through the park or short walk down to Hastings Street restaurants and shopping via the boardwalk.
The Unit- A modern and spacious two- bedroom, two- bathroom townhouse with a freshness and appeal noted by our tenants in one of the best locations in Little Cove. This lovely apartment’s features include a spacious lounge room with free internet access, flat screen TV, DVD player and music system plus full size modern white kitchen, all with clean light tiles throughout. Upstairs is newly carpeted and decorated in light beach tones with an additional brand-new large family bathroom and two bedrooms. The large master bedroom offers walk-in robe, wall mounted TV and queen size bed while the second bedroom has 2 single beds. A private balcony overlooks the extensive landscaped garden and pool from a private aspect. Air-conditioning and ceiling fans are installed throughout the apartment.
Other features are the laundry facility which provides washing machine and a dryer and a secure single garage is available to use.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Townhouse. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Twin Beds
- Coin Laundry
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Near The Ocean
- Deck / Patio
- Communal Pool
- Coffee Maker
- Cook Top
- Bed Makes
9/14 Pandanus Street, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$158 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.