Kareela Court 2 Kareela Avenue 14Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Noosa National Park Right At Your Backdoor
Location – All you can hear is the silence! This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Noosa holiday townhouse which backs onto the Noosa National Park is only a few minutes walk to Little Cove Beach in one direction, and the Noosa National Park walking tracks in the other. You can enjoy the privacy of two balconies or relax with a glass of wine in your own private courtyard. In the evening take a stroll down the boardwalk and take part in the action in Hastings Street, Noosa Heads still under a 10-minute walk away.
The Unit – This two storey well appointed unit is recently refurbished with modern décor, fully renovated with skylight over the staircase. This affordable unit is homely, welcoming and comfortable for that low-cost getaway. It features an open plan living area offering a flat screen 55” Sony 4K Smart TV, Sony Bluetooth Soundbar, DVD player with extensive DVD selection, free unlimited NBN wi-fi access, and Dyson fan. Louvre windows with security screens allow breezes through the unit.
The neat fully equipped kitchen has a dishwasher and microwave, leading into an internal laundry with washing machine and dryer and ground floor shower/toilet. There are two spacious bedrooms. The main bedroom has a king size bed and 55” 4k Smart wall mounted TV with sound bar whilst bedroom two has two singles with both bedrooms having bedside tables, lamps, ceiling fans and inverter air conditioning. The main bedroom has access to a balcony with furniture. The upstairs main bathroom has vanity mirror with shower and a toilet.
Undercover parking is available to use for one car.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Townhouse. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds).
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x King Bed
- 2 x Single Beds
- Recreation Center
- Dishes & Utensils
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Non Smoking Only
- Dining Area
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Smoke Detectors
2/14 Kareela Avenue, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.