Jacaranda 12 Hastings Street 12Apartment
Max Occupancy: 5
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Top Floor Noosa River Apartment On Iconic Hastings Street
The Location – Jacaranda is centrally located, only a short walk across the road to the beautiful Laguna Bay and across Hastings St. to Noosa Main Beach, this top floor holiday unit is located in a complex that has undergone a full renovation and the location is stunning! Jacaranda is only a short walk to restaurant & shops.
The Apartment - This fantastic three storey apartment has fully reverse cycle air conditioning, and accessed via stairs, no lift. It offers open plan living with quality furnishings including a lounge, LCD TV with stand, free wi-fi access, DVD player, ceiling fan, full length windows to capture fantastic Noosa river view from balcony. The unit has gourmet kitchen provided with 2 USB ports, double power point, Miele oven, Bosch & AEG appliances, and dishwasher. It has full private laundry facilities with front loader washing machine & dryer.
The main bedroom overlooks the sparkling Noosa River, the perfect place to relax and read a book. This master room offers a king size bed, bedside tables, and ceiling fan. The second bedroom has a king size bed and a king single bed with flat screen 55” TV and private bathroom. The two king bed ensembles feature the latest latex space-age comfort and the 1 x king single a "Body Contour" mattress. The main bathroom has a tub, shower and toilet.
Other features include communal BBQ area and new heated tropical in-ground swimming pool, plus one allocated undercover car parking.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Apartment. Accommodates: 5 (Bedroom One: A King Bed & Bedroom Two: A King Bed & A King Single Bed)
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x King Single Bed
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Bath/Shower
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Hot Water System
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Off Street Parking
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Furniture
- Covered Area
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Dining Table
- Close To Town
- Near Beach
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Dining Area
- Smoke Detectors
- Multiple TV
- Wifi (unlimited)
- Free Wifi
Unit 12 'jacaranda' 12 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.