Drifters Unit 4 William Street 3Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
River Views At Tastefully Decorated Unit
The Location - The Drifters Unit is short distance to everything you need! Take a stroll along the banks of Noosa river
or a walk down to Gympie Terrace restaurants and shopping areas around Noosa Village. In less than a 3 minutes walk you can head off on an ocean tours on jet skiis departing daily around the Noosa River circuit. Or why not take a luxury gondola ride with music, drinks and meals while gliding through the canals of Noosa Sound or the Noosa River, only a 4 minutes drive away?
The Unit - A tastefully decorated unit in a small complex of just 7, this holiday property will tick all your boxes for location, ambience, convenience and peace. Located just metres from the shore of Noosa River, this modern and spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit wiht ceiling fans throughout, has a freshness and appeal noted by all visitors in one of the best locations in Noosaville.
Relax by the large immaculate and maintained complex pool, listen to the sounds of nature, drop your fishing line in the river, take a stroll along the banks of Noosa river or take the short walk down to Gympie Terrace restaurants and shopping areas around Noosa Village or simply do nothing - the choice is yours to make!
With free wi-fi, a large HD TV, DVD player with DVDs available to watch in the lounge room, a large covered balcony furnished off the living area for al fresco dining with BBQ plus River views, a study nook with a desk, and an ultra modern renovated kitchen with extensive use of Ceasarstone plus modern appliances including a Dishlex dishwasher, this unit will surely feel like a home away from home in no time!
The two bedrooms can sleep up to 4 people and balcony access off both bedrooms via security screen doors. The master bedroom equipped with a plush memory foam queen sized mattress, and a private ensuite, and the second bedroom accommodates two king singles, which can be zipped together to make a king size bed (this must be requested at the time of booking). The main family bathroom has a shower over a bath, vanity and toilet.
The pool is available to the complex, as well as full laundry facilities with a top loading washer and separate dryer. There is street parking for anyone travelling by car.
Please Note: This is a first floor unit in a small block of just 7 units, with stair access only
If you wish the King Singles to be zipped together, this MUST be requested at the time of making your booking.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Unit With Stair Access Only. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed With Memory Foam Mattress; Bedroom Two: Two King Single Beds - Can Be Zipped Together But Must Be Requested At Time Of Booking).
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Single Beds
- DVD Player
- Big Screen TV
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Shared Laundry
- Bed Makes
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Coffee Shop
- Nearby Town
- Outdoor Furniture
- Covered Area
- Street Parking
- Near Beach
- Close To Town
- Water View
4/3 William Street, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.