Max Occupancy: 11
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Welcome to Cowallinga, a large pet-friendly family holiday home an easy 200m flat walk via the underpass to Fairhaven beach and surf club. With two large decks, ocean views, lush lawn and landscaped native garden, Cowallinga is made for outdoor livin
Welcome to ‘Cowallinga’ – a large, classic family beach house with the beach on your doorstep!
Cowallinga enjoys one of the best locations on the Surf Coast. Popular Fairhaven beach and surf club is just 200m away via an easy flat walk under the pedestrian underpass beneath the Great Ocean Road. Just think, no more dodging traffic on the Great Ocean Road to get the kids to the beach or worrying about finding a parking spot. You’ll have the sand between your toes in minutes. Stunning National Park walking tracks are also just a few hundred metres away and it’s a 20 min walk to the Aireys Inlet shops, gourmet cafes and restaurants.
With three generous bedrooms, a fourth tv-room/bedroom, two bathrooms and two spacious living areas with glimpses of the ocean, there’s plenty of space for everyone. Add to this, there are large front and rear decks, as well as a massive lawn, which is always a hit with the kids! Whether you’re looking for a classic beach holiday, or a winter escape cooking-up a storm for friends and family in front of the wood fire, this house has something for all.
The house features:
- Two large light filled living rooms with a lovely elevated aspect through the valley towards the beach (ocean glimpses). Each living room has comfortable couches, a wood heater or reverse cycle air conditioner, books, games, toys and 4K TV with all the streaming services.
- Open plan kitchen and dining space with a large 10 seater table.
- A well-equipped kitchen with new Bosch dishwasher, induction cooktop, electric oven, walk in pantry, range of cooking appliances, Breville Barista Express coffee machine, sharp knives, good pans and plenty of glassware, cutlery and crockery.
- 3 generous bedrooms – Master with King Size bed and ensuite, Second bedroom with King Size bed and pull-out single trundle and third bedroom with double bunks. A fourth room that can be used a private TV/movie-room or a fourth bedroom with a double pulldown Koala sofa bed. A further two single pull-out sofa beds in the living room provide total sleeping capacity of 11
- 2 Bathrooms – central family bathroom with bath and separate toilet, and en suite with shower and toilet
- Two large decks for relaxed outdoor entertaining. The front deck enjoys ocean glimpses and is furnished with a 10 seater table, outdoor couches and Z-Grills wood pellet smoker (BYO pellets). The rear deck is sheltered from the wind and offers a 12 seater table with shade umbrella and a Weber gas BBQ.
- Large lawn extending from the rear deck provides plenty of room for entertaining and is perfect for kids play.
- Fully fenced yard with landscaped native gardens, fruit trees and productive herb and vegetable beds (guests are welcome to the produce).
- Private outdoor hot water shower and bath to use after a dip in the ocean, or to soak and listen to the chorus of native birds.
- Fully appointed separate laundry with washing machine and condenser dryer
- Child friendly – toys, books, cot, high chair and pram available on request
- Unlimited NBN Broadband Wifi also included
- Pets welcome – surcharge applies
Set on a large, gentle sloping block and fully fenced, Cowallinga offers a great base for families looking to explore the Great Ocean Road and enjoy a classic beach holiday.
-- Wood fired heater
- Fuijitsu Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Induction cooktop
- 4K TV and soundbar
- Enclosed yard
- Washing machine and condenser dryer
- Off-street parking for up to 5 vehicles
- 200m from V-Line regional bus stop with services to Melbourne daily
- Weber BBQ
- Z-Grills wood pellet smoker (BYO pellets)
- Outdoor hot water shower and bath
- 2 Smart TVs including 55” Android 4K Ultra HD TV with Yamaha soundbar
- Breville Barista Espresso coffee machine
- NBN Broadband wifi unlimited internet
- Kitchen garden with herbs, vegetables and fruit trees
- Large Paella pan and gas ring stand
- Cot, pram, highchair (available on request)
- Room 1 - King bed x 1 (with en suite battroom)
- Room 2 - King bed x 1 Pull-out king single
- Room 3 – Bunk bed (double size) x 1
- Room 4 – Double pull-out sofa
- Living room – Single sofa pull-outs x 2
Washer / Dryer
Welcome to Cowallinga, a large pet-friendly family holiday home an easy 200m flat walk via the underpass to Fairhaven beach and surf club. With two large decks, ocean views, lush lawn and landscaped native garden, Cowallinga is made for outdoor living. Fa
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Trundle Bed
- 1 x King Single Bed
- 1 x Bunk Bed
- 2 x Sofa Beds
- 1 x Double Sofa Bed
- 1 x Bath
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
Fairhaven, VIC 3231
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates