Cooran Court 22House
Max Occupancy: 9
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Waterfront Property With A Solar Heated Pool
The Location - A beautiful appointed 2 storey waterfront 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home situated in one of the best streets in Noosa Sound. Relax in this suberbly located and fitted out home, on the waterfront where you can throw a line in or just lie back and do nothing and watch the world go by! The perfect place to get away from it all! Just a short flat stroll to either the restaurants of Quamby Place or the excitement of Hastings Street with all it has to offer, including the fabulous Noosa main beach. There is a jetty but this is not available for use as the owners boat is moored there.
The Unit - Designed with open plan living in mind, with the salt water solar heated pool (no guarantee can be given as to the water temperature - it is subject to prevailing weather conditions) and furnished terrace off one way and the deck and waterfront off to the opposite side. Features high ceiling for flow through ventilation and lots of windows to let the day inside.
The property offers 4 bedrooms. The main bedroom has a king bed and ensuite. The second bedroom has a queen bed. The third bedroom has 2 single beds. While the Fourth bedroom has 2 singles beds plus a trundle bed. All bedrooms are air conditioned plus the living area (all inverter split systems). There is also a separate bathroom. This also offers a complimentary WIFI and a beautifully appointed kitchen. It also has a secure garaging for one car plus driveway parking.
Parents retreat with TV and lounge and balcony. Be entertained by the large screen TV in living area with DVD player and FOXTEL. Complete with furnished deck area overlooking the river with a gas barbeque. Please note that the waterfront and beach is NOT fenced off from the property. This property has a big sandy beach which is safe for mooring a boat, even though jetty is unavailable.
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm.
Other Features / Notes
OutLook: Noosa Sound Canal Views
Aspect: North west/west aspect
Four Bedroom, Two & A Half Bathroom, Two Storey House. Accommodates: 9 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds; Bedroom Four:Two Single Beds & A Trundle).
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 4 x Single Beds
- 1 x Other Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Outdoor Grill
- Heated Pool
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
22 Cooran Court, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.