Commodore 1 Noosa Parade 80Apartment
Max Occupancy: 5
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Overlook The Picturesque Noosa River
* Pool* A/C Throughout* Ceiling Fans* Jetty* 1 car Secure Parking
After undergoing a major refurbishment this unit is now ready for you to enjoy the quality and the location! Book now to ensure you take advantage of the splendour of this fully refurbished apartment.
The Location- Enjoy the northerly aspect overlooking the picturesque Noosa River from the sunny balcony. Close to the Quamby Place Shopping Centre with cafes, restaurants and shops and only a short flat walk to Hastings Street and Noosa Beach. Commodore has absolute water frontage with a large shared sunny swimming pool. Undercover security parking is available for each unit. This holiday apartments is in a small complex, features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with the master bedroom and lounge overlooking the River.
The Unit – This apartment offers 3 Bedrooms (2 Queen, 1 Single) and 2 Bathroom (including ensuite) that comfortably sleeps 5.
Kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso Coffee Machine. Don't forget to bring your favourite Pods with you! This also offers convenience with full laundry facilities.
Entertainment includes a 50 inch Smart TV & DVD player. Now with FREE NBN Wifi.
The property has a ducted air conditioning except the 3rd bedroom. There are also ceiling fans and a sunny balcony with views. All on One Level - first floor.
Single lock up garage is available but not suitable for SUVs or similar large vehicles.
Please be aware that there is NO jetty or pontoon for the mooring of boats at this property nor is there any direct water access - use of the jetty in front of the Aqua Linea complex is strictly prohibited
Please note this is a non-smoking unit and is located on the first floor and only has stair access. No Phone.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom, First Floor Apartment. Accommodates: 5 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: A Single Bed).
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 1 x Twin Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Ceiling Fans
- No Phone
- DVD Player
- Smart Tv
1/80 Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$250 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.