Belli Street 3House
Max Occupancy: 9
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Steps Away From Hastings St & Noosa Main Beach
The Location - Merely footsteps from iconic Hastings St, Noosa Main Beach and the Noosa River precinct, the location is everything you could dream of for a wonderful Noosa holiday. Noosa's famous attractions including its many restaurants, bars & boutiques, are all within a very short 500 metre stroll or a short 8-minute walk.
The House - Located in one of the most sort after Noosa locations - Noosa Sound - you will feel at home after you enter this wonderful property. This is a renovated two storey, fully fenced, holiday house finished in a true Noosa style with four bedrooms, three bathrooms and air conditioning throughout is all you need for an amazing Noosa getaway.
Entering the via security gate, our guests are greeted with the first sign of paradise; an established garden with frangipani’s blossoming, a Bali influenced hut with sun lounges, adjacent to the main event, the beautifully finished, inground pool with a solar and heat pump. The light outdoor tiles lead you to the first of many alfresco dining and entertaining facilities with a television, a courtyard, an outdoor shower, and show you the way to enter your home away from home.
The living room to the left of the stairs has free Wi-Fi, a 50” HiSense HD TV with Foxtel installed, and the white glass windowed doors give guests easy access to the patio and pool behind the comfortable lounges. Walking further along to the back of the house is the open plan granite bench top kitchen and dining area. The fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances as well as a pantry and bar stools, - everything you need to make the most delicious meals out of the local produce. Left of the kitchen is the deck, while the middle of the kitchen/dining area leads you to the 2nd alfresco dining area, keeping in theme with the white cabinet kitchen among the outdoor furniture, a gas pizza oven, and a Weber family gas BBQ. If it’s more space you need, to the right of the stairs is the second living room with comfortable seating and a 55” HD TV . A combined laundry bathroom with separate powder rm off the dining area and second living room completes the lower level.
Upstairs you’ll be treated to another spacious sitting area with an extra TV and DVD player, and will also find the bedrooms. Each bedroom is fitted with individual air conditioning systems and ceiling fans to combat the beautiful Noosa heat. The master bedroom is truly fit for a King, with a king sized bed, an ensuite with a shower, toilet vanity and luxurious heated towel rails, a television, a mirrored wardrobe and a balcony with outdoor furniture to overlook Noosa. The second bedroom diagonally across from the first, is also fitted with a king bed, wardrobe, and a balcony. The third bedroom has a queen while the fourth has one single bed and a bunk bed. It’s also worth noting that the master, second and third bedroom all have televisions, making it a total of eight TV's in the house. Next to the fourth bedroom is the family bathroom room that includes a full bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet.
You can leave your car at home in the two carport spaces, as it’s an easy 650m flat walk to Hastings Street. Please note that high SUVs, 4WDs and large cars will not fit, but driveway parking is still available for another two cars of any size. Windows are fitted with Crimsafe screens.
You are welcome to bring one small dog only, and please abide by pet etiquette rules.
This property is not affected by proposed zoning changes, your holiday booking is guaranteed.
Sorry, no weddings, functions, parties or schoolies permitted.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Four Bedroom, Three Bathroom, Two Storey Home With Wi-fi. Accommodates: 9 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A King Bed; Bedroom Three: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Four: One Single Bed and One Bunk Bed).
Total Beds within Property:
- 2 x King Beds
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Single Bed
- 1 x Bunk Bed
- Outdoor Shower
- DVD Player
- Multiple TV
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Cook Top
- Pizza Oven
- Near The Ocean
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Heated Pool
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Powder Room
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Coffee Shop
- Nearby Town
- Outdoor Furniture
- Fenced Yard
- Covered Area
- Secure Parking
- Near Beach
- Close To Town
3 Belli Street, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.