Apartment 2 Belmore Terrace 11Apartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Around The Corner From Duke Street Cafés & Restaurants
The Location- The fabulous north east facing spacious balcony of this 3-bedroom 2-bathroom noosa accommodation gets lots of sunshine all year. This unit has been recently renovated and is around the corner from Duke Street cafes and restaurants, as well as the Sunshine Beach Surf Club for lunch and dinner. A track to the beach is across the road for easy access. Great for families and only 5 minutes to Noosa's famous Hastings Street.
The Unit- Relax on the terrace which captures the sun throughout the day, whilst enjoying the ocean breezes. The indoor and outdoor living designs provides a large entertaining area, with free internet access, a fully equipped kitchen and laundry, and a pool within the complex. Featuring a huge deck with ocean views and 2 sun lounges plus table & chairs for al fresco dining for 6 people and a Weber BBQ.
The main bedroom offers king size bed whilst the second room has a queen bed and the other room has 2 single beds. Each bedroom has built-in robes and air conditioning in master bedroom and second bedroom plus ceiling fans throughout. In addition, the unit has full bath for the kids and a single space undercover parking is available for guest use.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Apartment. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Single Beds
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Bath
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Combination Tub / Shower
2/11 Belmore Terrace, Sunshine Beach, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.