Alpha On Elanda 4 Elanda St 53Apartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Ocean View From First Floor Apartment
Other Features / Notes
OutLook: Ocean views, Aspect: Easterly, No. Balconies: 1,
The Location - A near new apartment on the first floor of a small block of 5, featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as well as sea views! A secure location and ideally located so close to the restaurants of Sunshine Beach and to the iconic Surf beach and Surf Club. 2 minute walk to the restaurants of Duke St or the beach. And a large complex pool to do your laps or simply to cool off on a hot summer day.
The Unit - Tastefully furnished just right for a relaxing holiday, with a gourmet kitchen, full laundry facilities and a separate media room. And a protected furnished balcony with sea views including a designer sunlounge to recline on!
This property offers 3 bedrooms with 2 Queens and 2 singles and 2 bathrooms including en-suite and walk in robe to main. There is a full ducted and zoned air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, plus Free Wifi.
Features state of the art kitchen and full equipped laundry.
There is a security basement parking for 2 cars.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom, First Floor Apartment. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 2 x Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water View
- Communal Pool
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Undercover Parking
4/53 Elanda Street, Sunshine Beach, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$230 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.