Alpha On Elanda 4 Elanda St 53Apartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Ocean View From First Floor Apartment
Other Features / Notes
OutLook: Ocean views, Aspect: Easterly, No. Balconies: 1,
The Location - A near new apartment on the first floor of a small block of 5, featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as well as sea views! A secure location and ideally located so close to the restaurants of Sunshine Beach and to the iconic Surf beach and Surf Club. 2 minute walk to the restaurants of Duke St or the beach. And a large complex pool to do your laps or simply to cool off on a hot summer day.
The Unit - Tastefully furnished just right for a relaxing holiday, with a gourmet kitchen, full laundry facilities and a separate media room. And a protected furnished balcony with sea views including a designer sunlounge to recline on!
This property offers three bedrooms with two Queens and two singles and two bathrooms including en-suite and walk in robe to main. There is a full ducted and zoned air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, plus Free Wifi.
Features state of the art kitchen and full equipped laundry.
There is a security basement parking for 2 cars and lift access up to the apartment.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom, First Floor Apartment. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Single Beds
- 1 x Bath/Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Communal Pool
- Undercover Parking
- Water View
4/53 Elanda Street, Sunshine Beach, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of monies paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.