Adams St 32House
Max Occupancy: 10
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Sea Views, Pet Friendly & Minutes From The Beach
The Location - A remarkable location for a remarkable house! If spectacular sea views and a great location just minutes from the beach are what you are seeking as an add on for for your next getaway then this property will meet all your expectations. Set at the end of Adams St, an easy walk from Sunshine Beach restaurants and surf club, this near new home is truly an ideal location to kick back, relax and enjoy the spectacular ocean views from the wide expansive deck.
The House - Set over 3 levels, with 4 bedroom and 4 ensuites, sleeping a total of 10, it is truly the best location for the extended family to enjoy. This furnished property enjoys uninterrupted views of Sunshine Beach and with no houses either side it makes the expansive deck front very private.
Large open plan living and dining area opening onto a huge deck with views over and out to sea. Separate media room lets you enjoy the 65 inch Samsung Smart TV and access Netflix and Foxtel using the free WIFI. This has an air condition unit and ceiling fan. Plus, fully equipped Chef's kitchen including a Bosch dishwasher, Smeg gas cook top, Smeg combination microwave and convection oven, Smeg standard convection oven, Fisher & Paykel fridge/freezer and a Nespresso coffee machine (don't forget to bring your favourite pods!). There is a bar area with bar fridge below. Also, a large gas BBQ with additional outdoor dining area. Enjoy the saltwater plunge pool enclosed in a relaxed setting with outdoor shower and undercover cabana sitting area.
The Master bedroom has a King bed, large ensuite with double bowl basin, air conditioning, ceiling fan, Smart TV with Netflix and Free to Air, walk in robes and balcony with sea views. Second & third bedrooms each have a Queen bed, ceiling fans, an ensuite and open on to a paved terrace and garden. Fourth bedroom has a Double bed and 2 Single beds, ceiling fan, ensuite with full bath (note - the singles can be made up to make a King bed but this must be requested at time of making the booking).
This house offers a fully equipped laundry with F&P front loading washing machine and Electrolux drier plus a drying deck with clothes line. Additional features are Solar hot water and inground pool.
You can definitely bring your pets as the deck is fully secure for and garden is to a point. Call our friendly team for details. Pet etiquette rules apply.
There is a 2 car open garage on street level.
NOTE: Sleeps a maximum of 9 adults OR 6 adults and 4 children.
Weddings, functions, parties and schoolies are not allowed.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen, bed makes & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night/day). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets.
Washer / Dryer
Four Bedroom, Four Bathroom Three Storey House. Accommodates: 10 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Four: A Double Bed & Two Single Beds - single beds can be made into a King upon request).
- 1 x King Bed
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 2 x Twin Beds
- 1 x Full Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Ocean View
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Considered
- Coffee Maker
- Cook Top
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Smart Tv
32 Adams Street, Sunshine Beach, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$750 / nightRates from :
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
4 / 5
Lovely home in Sunshine Beach
The house is beautiful - immaculate, lots of space, natural light and beautifully furnished. The view is gorgeous too and the house is situated out of the hustle and bustle of Noosa over Easter weekend! It rained the whole time we were there over Easter however it wasn't so much a problem as the place was beautiful and had enough space for the 7 of us. The one thing was that check in was a bit opaque - we received a call telling us we could check in early and when I responded via email we were told to have to pay an additional amount to check in early. So I think there was a bit of a miscommunication between their teams. Also the cleaner upon check-out was early and rude, whilst it was pouring with rain, but it didn't detract from our wonderful stay!
Reviewed by Clare W. from Sydney, NSW, Australia on Thu 8th Apr 2021
Recommend to Others
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
4 / 5
We are pleased that you loved your stay with us. Your helpful comments are much appreciated, we will be looking on the mentioned points above to improve upon our service. Thank you.
Response from Winning Holidays on Wed 21st Apr 2021
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.