Wyona Drive 16House
Max Occupancy: 8
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Asian Inspired Home With A Private Salt Water Pool
The Location – Visit a property central to everything during your stay away in the gorgeous Noosa Heads. Experience wonders with incredible attractions such as the Fairy Pools, Noosa Spot, Noosa National Park, the Gondolas of Noosa, Weyba Mangrove Boardwalk, and Laguna Lookout all under 10 min away.
The House - A fabulously furnished large and stylish Asian inspired home spread over three levels with free wi-fi that will impress the most fastidious holiday maker looking for a relaxed and peaceful time away.
Modern whites, high ceilings, water features, natural tones, creates a welcoming atmosphere when stepping on the beautiful bamboo flooring. Upon first entering the foyer on ground level, the master suite is to your left, fitted with a queen size bed, walk through wardrobe, ensuite, a cycle air conditioning system, and access to the patio. Walking downstairs, you’ll find the first living room, equipped with a flat screen HD television with a DVD player upon a cabinet, comfy leather lounges and a sliding glass door which leads you out to the deck, and around to the private, inground, salt-water, lagoon styled swimming pool. A Balinese styled gazebo with sun lounges is the perfect place to read a book and relax in the beautiful Noosa weather. On this level is also the three other bedrooms all fitted with double beds and ceiling fans, a family bathroom with a full bath and separate toilet, and a fully equipped laundry.
The top level features a gourmet kitchen with stone bench top, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, wall oven and electric cook-top, as well as an open plan lounge and dining, all flowing out to two covered balconies with extensive views to as far as Sunshine Beach. The lounge room upstairs also features a HD TV and DVD player, along with a cycle air conditioning system that can easily cool down the open plan area for those warmer days.
With multiple outdoor areas for relaxing, you can kick back and enjoy your holiday in this great home, surrounded with tropical gardens, garden lighting, a gas BBQ and outdoor table and chairs to seat 8 people. It’s also worth noting there are ceiling fans in both lounge rooms, kitchen, and outdoor living areas.
There is a double lock-up garage for your cars.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen, bed makes & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night/day). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets.
Washer / Dryer
Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Split Level House. Accommodates: 8 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Double Bed; Bedroom Three: A Double Bed; Bedroom Four: A Double Bed).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 3 x Full Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Private Pool
- Cook Top
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Coffee Shop
- Nearby Town
- Outdoor Furniture
- Fenced Yard
- Covered Area
- Secure Parking
- Close To Town
- DVD Player
- Multiple Tv
16 Wyona Drive, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$225 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.