Vue Apartment 1 Edgar Bennett Avenue 28Apartment
Max Occupancy: 8
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Boasting Sweeping Views Over Laguna Bay
The Location - Boasting sweeping views over Laguna Bay this 4 bedroom luxury apartment is only a few minutes walk to Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach.
The Unit - This apartment features high quality, imported stone finishes and appliances and is set in a small complex of two units with internal lift and stairs access. Absorb the views from your balcony, take a dip in the pool or pop down to Hastings Street for a coffee. This stunning apartment is an ideal for a Noosa holiday.
With 4 Bedrooms with built-in robes (1 king, 2 queens & 2 single beds - single beds can be zipped together to make another Q/S bed BUT must be requested at time of making the booking) and 3 Bathrooms, this air-conditioned unit features a separate media room with flat screen TV and Free NBN WIFI, a single lockup garage (owners car is kept in second garage) and tiled living areas.
Kitchen is equipped with a microwave & dishwasher, and there is a BBQ on balcony. You may also enjoy the pool in complex (shared with other unit).
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
NOTE: 4th bedroom with Q/S bed is not suitable for small children as it is self-contained and located on the entry level
Steam room is not operational
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted
OutLook: Laguna Bay & waterway views
Four Bedroom, Three Bathroom Apartment with Lift Access. Accommodates:8 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Four: Two Single Beds - can be joined to make a Queen Bed, must be requested prior to arrival).
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x King Bed
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 2 x Single Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Bed Makes
- Wheelchair Accessible
1/28 Edgar Bennett Avenue, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.