Ullora Road 38Apartment
Max Occupancy: 5
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
A retro retreat with views and indoor heated pool
The Location: Ullora Road is just over one kilometre to Nelson Bay for the beach or the marina, cruises and water sports, boutique shopping, supermarket, and a choice of cafes, bars and restaurants. It is far enough away from town to be quiet and secluded, but still close to everything.
The Unit: 38 Ullora is a private unit on the lower level, accessed via its own entrance down some stairs in a bushland setting. Before you enter the unit there is an outdoor area with gas BBQ and a shaded patio. Inside there are two bedrooms with ceiling fans (one with a queen bed and one with a double bed) and TV's in each bedroom, noting plus a single bed/couch in the hallway area with another small TV suitable only for a child . There are also two bathrooms, one with a shower and one with a shower and bath. The kitchen / laundry has a full sized fridge, microwave, two hotplates and a turbo cooker, with a washer and dryer as well.
You will also have exclusive use of a heated indoor swimming pool with seating and water views through the trees. There are definitely smoke alarms at this property.
Linen is supplied at this property and small indoor dogs are welcome (no fenced yard). There are definitely smoke detectors at this property.
Entry is via Pillinda Lane and there is off street parking for two cars available.
Washer / Dryer
A two bedroom, two bathroom, lower level unit. Accommodates: 4 (bedroom one: queen bed, bedroom two: double bed with single bed in the hallway suitable only for a child ). A quirky unit with no designated lounge area in a bushland setting.
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Sofa Bed
- 1 x Double Bed
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water View
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Full Kitchen
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Ceiling Fans
- Washer & Dryer
- Towels Provided-not Beach Towels
- Outdoor Furniture
- Multiple Tv
38 Ullora Road, Nelson Bay, NSW 2315
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
If you cancel your accommodation the following applies -
1. Bookings cancelled at least 90 days prior to “Guest” arrival date is refundable less a cancellation fee of $100.00.
2. Booking cancelled less than 90 days from “Guest” arrival date are non refundable but the following does apply –
i) if any guest has booked direct with Alloggio Holidays, and request a refund for a booking arrival date inside 90 days, we do not refund but can transfer booking dates or if guests are uncertain of dates we will provide them with an Alloggio Holiday gift voucher to the value of their “Rent” component of the booking.
ii) our fees will be retained however when the guest does utilise the gift voucher the value of rent will be towards whatever the cost of their new booking value is. There will be no booking fees charged on gift voucher bookings as we have already retained the fees.
iii) The voucher will be valid for booking stay dates within three years from date of issue and may be used on any of our Holiday Properties depending on availability.
3. If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
4. Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, , Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions.If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, , Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
5. Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.