Townhouse 4 Bottlebrush Avenue 1Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Between Hastings Street & Noosa Junction
The Location - Situated between Hastings St and Noosa Junction, this great 2 bedroom renovated (April 2020) townhouse is just the right property at the right price for your family holiday destination! With a family friendly in-ground pool in the complex and air conditioning throughout, this property ticks all the boxes for your holiday in Noosa. Close to the shops and services of Noosa Junction, including the theatres and with a choice of 2 supermarkets, it is also only a short walk over the hill to cosmopolitan Hastings St and Noosa Main Beach - what more could you want for a holiday location?
And the pricing for this well located property is RED HOT - check it out now for your next stay in fabulous Noosa!
The Unit – This property with cool tiles floors in lower levels and carpet in the bedrooms, offers 2 bedrooms (1 Queen and 2 Singles) and 2 bathrooms including an en-suite to the master. The main bathroom has a shrub (shower over a square bath tub) whilst en-suite has a corner shower.
The kitchen is modern with dishwasher, under-bench oven, electric cook top and microwave.
Laundry facility is equipped with Simpson top loader washing machine and Simpson clothes dryer.
This uniy is split over 4 levels which comprise - top level, master bedroom - next down, 2nd bedroom - entry level, kitchen and dining - lower level, large lounge and TV area.
Entertainment includes HD TV, DVD player and Free wifi.
Comfortable with split system air conditioning (cooling only) in each bedroom and entry level which spills air into the lower level so cool in summer right through the property.
There are balconies on both bedrooms and also a lounge PLUS out door area with table, chairs and sun umbrella off the kitchen/entry level.
Enjoy with a great family friendly solar heated communal swimming pool (no guarantee can be given as to the water temperature - it is subject to prevailing weather conditions).
The pool and gardens are maintained weekly by the complex gardener.
There are ceiling fans in all rooms as well as security screens to all doors. Also a lock up garage for one car (not suitable for large and high vehicles)
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Townhouse.. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Twin Beds
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Lawn / Garden
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Cook Top
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
4/1 Bottlebrush Avenue, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$140 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.