Sundown Lodge 2 Edgar Bennett Avenue 14Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Located Halfway Between Noosa Junction & Noosa Main Beach
The Location – This 2-bedroom Noosa Accommodation, is located halfway between Noosa junction shopping center and Noosa Main Beach, combines convenience of position with privacy. Set high on Noosa Hill, Sundown Lodge catches sun throughout the day as well as the sea breezes. Located only a short walk to the world-renowned Hastings Street, with its large array of boutiques, cafes and restaurants, and of course main beach. If the 6-minute walk to the beach seems a little far, spend the day lazing by the pool. This setting is ideal for families that don’t want to use their car and enjoy nice walks to their local amenities.
The Unit – The open plan living area is fully renovated to the highest standard by a leading designer in March 2016— and offers guests modern yet comfortable accommodation. The lounge offers air front balcony with BBQ (gas is tenant’s responsibility) leading to the views can be enjoyed.
With two good size bedrooms located to the rear of the apartment with the benefit of an en suite from the master and adjoining balcony from both rooms. The 2 King singles in the second bedroom CANNOT be zipped together to make a California King bed. Both bedrooms have built-in robes.
Other features are family bathroom including the laundry, full kitchen facilities including F&P fridge/freezer, Westinghouse oven and Induction cooktop, Wastemaster, microwave and Miele dishwasher; 37 inch LCD TV and DVD with free internet access, and air conditioning. Also, the complex provides a Defibrillator for emergency use and a First Aid kit, and undercover parking for one vehicle.
Weddings, functions, parties or schoolies are not permitted.
There are active smoke alarms at this property.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Single Level, First Floor Apartment. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A King Size Bed; Bedroom Two: Two King Single Beds).
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 2 x King Single Beds
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Shower
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Undercover Parking
- Cook Top
- Pets Not Allowed
2/14 Edgar Bennett Avenue, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.