St Tropez 1 Noosa Parade 89Apartment
Max Occupancy: 5
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Overlook The Peaceful Waterways Of Noosa Sound
The Location- St. Tropez features a delightful communal pool area, sandy beachfront and undercover parking for one vehicle and with shops, restaurants and cafes only a short stroll away in Quamby Place, makes this an excellent choice for a fun-filled Noosa holiday.
The Unit- A bright and cheerful 2-bedroom holiday unit renovated and re-furnished in September 2018, this apartment features a protected balcony with flyscreens throughout and plantation shutters for outdoor dining, overlooking the peaceful waterways of Noosa Sound. Direct access from the balcony allows easy access to the recently renovated pool and Noosa river. With inverter air conditioning units in both bedrooms, new floating timber floor throughout and up to date bathroom and kitchen, this unit will tick all your boxes for your next Noosa getaway. It also offers, free Wi-fi, TV and DVD player, full laundry facilities with a Simpson front loading washing machine and a Whirlpool drier, ceiling fans in lounge and master bedroom.
The main bedroom has a queen size bed and a bunk in the second room with single on top and double below. The bathroom has shower, a vanity and WC.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
NOTE: This property is strictly a non-smoking environment and prohibits weddings, functions, parties or schoolies. Also, this property cannot accept 'walk-in' bookings.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, One Bathroom Ground Floor Apartment. Accommodates: 5 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Tri Bunk - which consists of A Double Bed on the bottom, & A Single Bed on top).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Twin Bed
- 1 x Full Bed
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cook Top
- Deck / Patio
- Communal Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Bed Makes
1/89 Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$140 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.