Seaview Terrace 7House
Max Occupancy: 8
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Ocean View Home With Private Pool
The Location - Situated up high on Sunshine Beach and expansive ocean views is Seaview Terrace 7. An easy 5 minute walk to the shine beach surf club and local cafes and restaurants, while a 10 minute walk will take you to Sunshine Dog Beach. A 5 minute drive to Noosa shopping in Hastings Street allows you to experience all of Noosa’s best services while being in a quieter area of town.
The House - A wonderful Mediterranean Noosa holiday home has open ocean views with a North Easterly aspect overlooking Sunshine Beach. This split-level home has four bedrooms sleeping eight people and two bathrooms. A large sunny furnished balcony off the kitchen and main living areas is the centre of this large multi-levelled home. Refurbished with tasteful and antique furniture, ceiling fans, free Wi-Fi, and a private pool, Seaview Terrace 7 has every comfort one could think of on their holiday.
Relax in the two living areas with a television and DVD player, or by the sparkling pool and light up the gourmet BBQ. The fenced rear garden area gives you another excuse to enjoy the outdoors. The home is also fully screened and has a home security system installed. The bedrooms consist of three rooms with a queen bed in each, and the last bedroom with two single beds. Laundry facilities are available at the property.
A double lock up garage is available for parking. Please note that the driveway into this property is quite steep as the house is elevated to maximise the views. Most cars should access the driveway at an angle to avoid damaging the front end of the car. 4WDs should be fine.
Parties, schoolies, gatherings, weddings, office functions, end of university functions are prohibited.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen, bed makes & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night/day). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets.
Washer / Dryer
Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Multi-Levelled House. Accommodates: 8 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Four: Two Single Beds).
- 3 x Queen Beds
- 2 x Twin Beds
- DVD Player
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Private Pool
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Nearby Coffee Shop
- Nearby Town
- Fenced Yard
- Covered Area
- Secure Parking
- Near Beach
- Close To Town
7 Seaview Terrace, Sunshine Beach, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$480 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.