Seaview Terrace 32House
Max Occupancy: 9
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Pet Friendly & Only A 1 Minute Walk To The Dog Beach
The Location - This casual holiday accommodation allows you to relax with your family, friends and favourite pet. Right next to the Sunshine Beach car park, just a short stroll to the surf beach and your doggy friend is allowed to gallop on the wide sandy beach with the family. Lush greenery surrounds this beach hideaway. No pretension - just holiday fun in the sun.
The Unit - A 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Casual holiday property which is just a short stroll to sunshine Beach. Offers dog access to the beach. The main bedroom consists of a queen bed; second bedroom also has a queen bed. Bed room 3 and 4 both have 2 single beds. There is also a lounge room with sofa bed suitable for 1 person. There are ceiling fans, pot belly fireplace, BBQ on large balcony, plasma TV.
Kitchen has dishwasher & microwave. The unit also has a double lock up garage.
Please note that there is no mobile phone coverage in this area but phone with Free Local Calls is available. Pets are allowed but pet etiquette rules MUST be followed. The back yard is partially fenced but deck is fully enclosed, which is suitable for small dogs only.
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Linen to be requested at time of booking FOR SOFA BED - Linen cost for sofa bed is $15.40.
Outlook: Ocean Glimpses, Aspect: North East,
Washer / Dryer
Four Bedroom, Three Bathroom, Pet Friendly Two Storey Cottage. Accommodates: 9 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds; Bedroom Four: Two Single Beds; Lounge Room: A Sofa Bed - Only Big Enough For One Person).
Total Beds within Property:
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 4 x Single Beds
- 1 x Sofa Bed
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Considered
- Ceiling Fans
32 Seaview Terrace, Sunshine Beach, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.