Prestige Peninsula LocationHouse
Max Occupancy: 9
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
A luxurious home right on the water
The Location- Located in the prestigious Noosa Waters precinct and set in resort style surroundings with palm trees and lush gardens, this waterfront home ticks all the boxes. A 1.5 kilometre flat walk will have you at Gympie Terrace for a choice of restaurants, cafes, boutique shops and your essentials. The main street of Noosa, Hastings Street, is a a short five kilometre drive for more cafes, restaurants and Noosa Main Beach.
The Unit - This renovated, fully air conditioned, single level home features an open plan with high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows in the main living space, allowing you to open the inside to the outside and take in the views of Noosa River. Step out to the alfresco area with a large deck, outdoor setting and BBQ, an inground pool and access to pontoon right on the river.
The lounge area has a SmartTV with free wifi access and leads to the dining area and modern kitchen, fully equipped with a cooktop, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The sprawling layout continues to four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The master bedroom has a king size bed with walk in robe, a private ensuite and direct access to the deck. The second bedroom a queen size bed and its own ensuite, the third has a double bed and the fourth has two king singles and a trundle bed. All rooms are air conditioned with ceiling fans. The main bathroom has both a shower and bath and a separate powder room.
Other features include full laundry facilities with washing machine with dryer, iron and board. Also offering a double lock up garage with remote and off street parking.
A lock key is available to take a boat to the property through the boat lock - if requested a $500 security deposit is required.
This property is pet friendly for one small to medium size dog.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Four bedroom, three bathroom house. Accommodates: 9 (bedroom one: king bed; bedroom two: queen bed, bedroom three: double bed, bedroom four: 2 x king single beds and a trundle bed).
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 3 x Single Beds
- 1 x Double Bed
- Smart TV
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Fenced Yard
- Private Pool
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Cook Top
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Off Street Parking
39 The Peninsula, Noosa Waters, QLD 4566
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.