Parry Street 186 Unit 1Apartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Newcastle modern 3br apartment, right in the city
The Location - Right in the heart of Newcastle West, this apartment is walking distance from the transport interchange (arrive by bus or train or catch the light rail to Newcastle East or Newcastle Beach), the city centre and the restaurants and cafes of Beaumont Street. This apartment sits right above Sherwood Coffee Bar, open for coffee, breakfast and lunch daily.
The Apartment - 186 Parry Street is a warehouse conversion offering high ceilings, an industrial feel and ducted air throughout. Located on the first floor, you will enter to the open plan living, dining and kitchen. The living area has a large sofa, flatscreen TV, board games and free wifi, with the six seat dining table set to the side. The modern kitchen has a large benchtop, cooktop, oven and refrigerator. Two bedrooms have king size beds, the third has a queen size bed and there are wardrobes in each, plus a TV in the third. The bathroom has a walk in shower, vanity and toilet and there is also a second toilet in the laundry room which is equipped with both a washer and dryer.
Street parking is metered outside the apartment during the day only, and free on the other side of the street.
Plenty of space for couples, families, friends or business travellers, and you can't beat the location!
Please note - there are security cameras located in the entry way outside the apartment.
Linen and bed makes are included.
Washer / Dryer
A three bedroom, one bathroom apartment on the first floor (2 x king beds, 1 x queen bed).
Total Beds within Property:
- 2 x King Beds
- 1 x Queen Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Coffee Shop
- Close To Town
- Board Games
1/186 Parry Street, Newcastle West, NSW 2302
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
If you cancel your accommodation the following applies -
1. Bookings cancelled at least 90 days prior to “Guest” arrival date is refundable less a cancellation fee of $100.00.
2. Booking cancelled less than 90 days from “Guest” arrival date are non refundable but the following does apply –
i) if any guest has booked direct with Alloggio Holidays, and request a refund for a booking arrival date inside 90 days, we do not refund but can transfer booking dates or if guests are uncertain of dates we will provide them with an Alloggio Holiday gift voucher to the value of their “Rent” component of the booking.
ii) our fees will be retained however when the guest does utilise the gift voucher the value of rent will be towards whatever the cost of their new booking value is. There will be no booking fees charged on gift voucher bookings as we have already retained the fees.
iii) The voucher will be valid for booking stay dates within three years from date of issue and may be used on any of our Holiday Properties depending on availability.
3. If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
4. Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, , Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions.If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, , Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
5. Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.