Panorama 200 Apartment 7 Upper Hastings Street 70Apartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Views Of Noosa That Continue On Forever
The Location – Located high above Hastings Street. Panorama 200 has some of the best views of Noosa across Laguna Bay, Main Beach, North Shore and the Hinterland, and they appear to go on forever!
The Apartment - A fabulous 3-bedroom apartment, it is located on the top floor in a complex of only 8 units, a short walk from cosmopolitan Hastings Street and all the beaches Noosa is famous for. This can only be accessed through stairs. There are stairs from the complex direct to Hastings Street (200 stairs) or a gentle access path at rear of the building. The complex itself was also renovated in 2011 and features a large complex pool and well-maintained grounds - a desirable location for your next holiday!
With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, air conditioning, and a large roof top deck, you can kick back and relax and enjoy all that Noosa has to offer. A large sunny balcony plus huge rooftop deck off the main living area with family size BBQ, sun lounges, and outdoor living area. Tastefully and beautifully furnished for holiday living.
The open plan living offers large screen TV, DVD player, iPod docking station with free Wi-Fi. Set over 2 levels in a complex of 8 units with all bedrooms on the lower level and living areas upstairs to the front of the complex. The three bedrooms contain King, Queen and 2 single beds and its 2 bathrooms including an en suite to the master bedroom.
There are ceiling fans in all rooms and air conditioning in living area and 3rd bedroom. The large balcony off the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms and plantation shutters in all bedrooms. There are several sets of stairs up to the apartment, there is no lift.
Other features include beautifully finished European kitchen with Blanco dishwasher, Miele cooktop and Miele under-bench oven. Also, separate laundry with top loading washer and separate dryer.
Panorama 200 has undercover parking for one car, and storage cages available for your surfboard, and bike.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
NOTE: This property prohibits weddings, functions, parties or schoolies and not suitable for children under 8 years of age.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Top Floor, Split Level Apartment with Stair Access Only. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Single Beds
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- DVD Player
- Ipod Dock
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Cook Top
- Not Suitable For Children
- Deck / Patio
7/70 Upper Hastings Street, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of monies paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.