Panorama 200 Apartment 2 Upper Hastings Street 70Apartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
World Class Surfing At Little Cove
The Location - The location in Little Cove is enviable, high on the hill but only a short walk down to Little Cove Beach, a world class surfing location, where you can check the waves peeling around First Point and later on stroll the boardwalk to the Noosa National Park to look out for a koala or head to iconic Hastings St for a spot of shopping or eating - what a choice!! The accommodation and its covered balcony face North-West and has filtered views of Noosa Main Beach, across Laguna Bay to the Coloured Sands and the river mouth in the distance from the large sunny balcony.
The Unit - This amazing three- bedroom, two- bathroom split level Noosa holiday apartment has been renovated with many new items of furniture and accessories to make your stay here in Noosa a memorable experience. A modern furnishing and accessories throughout reflecting the Noosa lifestyle. The first-floor location in the complex and split level internally with bedrooms located downstairs and all living areas upstairs.
The open plan living offers split air system air conditioning, Bose sound system plus free internet connection. You will be greeted by a stainless steel fully equipped modern kitchen to satisfy all your cooking needs whilst on holidays. Need not to worry the unit provides full laundry facilities with washing machine and a dryer.
The master bedroom has polished timber floors, king-size bed with a private en suite attached. Air conditioning in master bedroom and 2nd bedrooms only. The ceiling fans are supplied all throughout. The second and the third rooms have 2 single beds. It accommodates a maximum of 6 persons only and no additional beds are permitted due to timber flooring.
Other features of this unit are undercover reserved parking for 2 cars (tandem parking and not secure) and a large sunny swimming pool in complex (not heated).
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
NOTE: This property prohibits weddings, functions, parties or schoolies and not suitable for children under 6 years of age
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Split Level, First Floor Entry Apartment. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x King Bed
- 4 x Twin Beds
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Sound System
2/70 Upper Hastings Street, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$340 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.