Number 1 In Hasting StreetApartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Luxurious Apartment on Hasting Street
The Location - Situated in a prime location on the end of cosmopolitan Hastings St, 'Number 1 on Hastings St' is the ultimate holiday location in Noosa. Right on the hillside on the eastern end of Hastings St, your accommodation is only steps away from the beautiful Noosa Main Beach, Noosa National Park and of course the iconic Hastings St with its famous boutique shopping and world class restaurants.
The Unit - Number 1 on Hastings features stunning views over Laguna Bay and offers tranquillity and privacy. Modern open plan living and dining with stylish and modern furnishings, wifi, a large TV with Foxtel and a gourmet kitchen that is fully equipped with quality appliances such as an electric cook top and under bench oven, microwave, large fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The air conditioned main bedroom has direct balcony access, a king bed, TV and ensuite bathroom and the second bedroom is also air conditioned, with two single beds, a TV and ensuite bathroom. You will also have a a full laundry with a front loading washing machine, dryer, drying racks and a Dyson stick vacuum.
The indoor/outdoor flow leads to a large sun deck with alfresco dining, Webber BBQ, sun lounges, private spa, and retractable awning for sun protection, plus a private spa, as well as a large heated communal pool in the complex, and undercover secure parking for one vehicle (in allocated and marked spot).
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment : Sleeps 4 (Bedroom1 : A King Bed; Bedroom 2: Two Single Beds)
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x King Bed
- 2 x Single Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Table
- Cook Top
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Off Street Parking
5/1 Morwong Drive, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.