Noosa Parade 140 Apartment 20Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Penthouse,overlooking the resort pool and with a private rooftop terrace too!
The Location- Noosa Tropicana Holiday Apartments are located a 5 minute walk from Gympie Terrace, walking distance to everything Noosa Parade has to offer. It will tick all your boxes for a quiet and enjoyable holiday getaway, this two bedroom duplex apartment will suit your holiday needs. This is just a short flat walk to Noosa Heads, famous Hastings street and Noosa main beach. Noosa Tropicana Holiday Apartments offer landscaped grounds, a resort pool with communal cabana and outdoor seating including two BBQ.
The Unit - Apartment 20 is located on the second floor with a wide balcony overlooking the resort pool. The spacious living area boasts a modular leather lounge, plasma TV, DVD player and sound system. It has a large kitchen with cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher and full fridge, overlooking the spacious living and dining area and beyond to the resort pool. The master bedroom has a queen bed. Ensuite, air conditioning, and access to the second balcony to catch those afternoon rays. The second bedroom has two single beds and a large LCD TV, plus access to the second balcony. The main bathroom has a shower over corner spa bath and there is a separate internal laundry.
You also have access to your own private rooftop terrace via a spiral staircase on the balcony. On the rooftop terrace is your very own BBQ, outdoor setting, two sun lounges and views to Noosa Hill. Everything you need to sit back, relax and enjoy a good book whilst working on the Noosa Holiday glow.
This property is NOT a pet friendly. For the comfort and enjoyment of all guests, Noosa Tropicana Holiday Apartment has a strict "No Party and No Excessive Noise," policy.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Two Bedroom One Bathroom apartment; Sleeps 4 (Bed One- 1 x Queen Bed; Bed Two- 2 x Single Bed)
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Single Beds
- Baby Crib
- DVD Player
- Smart TV
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Coffee Maker
- Cook Top
- Bed Makes
- Off Street Parking
140 Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.