Noosa Parade 107House
Max Occupancy: 10
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Sophisticated Waterfront Home
Bathrooms: 4.5 (Ensuites: 3)
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
After undergoing a 12 month transformation by leading designer Paul Clout, this 5 bedroom waterfront home will absolutely stun you!
The home exudes opulence and sophistication, and features quality inclusions and finishes rarely found in houses today.
The location on the river front is absolutely unrivalled and is just a short flat stroll to iconic Hastings St, Noosa Main Beach and Noosa National Park - the ideal location for a Noosa getaway.
All this is located behind a secure wall and gates for your security.
As you enter the house via the front door you will pass through a hall featuring live greenery and enter a world like you have never seen before.
* Upper level - sumptuous and spacious master suite facing the river with a King bed, open plan ensuite with free standing bath, shower, double bowl vanity and WC. Plus a huge walk in robe plus an office leads off this suite featuring views over the river
* Ground floor - 4 bedrooms - one with Queen bed, one with King bed, one with 2 Doubles and one with 2 bunks (to sleep 4 kids)
* Bathrooms - 3 ensuites (upstairs Master, downstairs King, downstairs 2 doubles) plus a family bathroom downstairs with shower only
* Ultra modern chef's kitchen with super large island bench with marble top and waterfall ends features all the appliances you would expect in a exceptional high quality property including Fisher & Paykel electric cooktop, in built double oven, dish drawer dishwashers, integrated fridge/freezer, coffee machine - and the list goes on
* Large dining table seats 9
* Fully equipped laundry with top loading washing machine, drier and outside clothes line
* The entertaining area under the main roof looking out over the river features a built in BBQ, bar, full size fridge/freezer, wall mounted large screen Smart TV, high bar table with seating for 12 - and all this opens up via bi-fold doors to the amazing outdoor pool area.
* And the pool area overlooking the river features an inbuilt spa, inbuilt underwater seating, built in sun lounge areas and sun umbrella for shade
* The separate media room features a wall mounted 65" Smart TV, ducted air conditioning and ceiling fan
* The main living area which also opens via bi fold doors onto the outdoor pool area has a 85' Smart TV (wall mounted) plus ceiling fan plus an ethyl alcohol fire place for effect.
* Features a sunken conversation pit behind the front property wall.
* Sandy beach front and private jetty
* 2 car lock up garage
* Sleeps a maximum of 14 including 4 children
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Five Bedroom, Four & A Half Bathroom, Two Storey House. Accommodates: 10 adults and 4 kids. Master Suite: A King Bed & Ensuite; Second Bedroom: A Queen Bed; Third Bedroom: A King Bed; Fourth Bedroom: Two Double Beds; Fifth Bedroom: Two Bunk Beds).
Total Beds within Property:
- 2 x King Beds
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Bunk Beds
- 2 x Double Beds
- Bay / Sound
- Recreation Center
- Dishes & Utensils
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Local Services & Businesses
- ATM / Bank
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound / Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Non Smoking Only
- Dining Area
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Smoke Detectors
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Bed Makes
107 Noosa Parade, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.