Noosa Moorings 6 Gympie Terrace 303Apartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Noosa River Waterfront Second Floor Apartment Capturing River Breezes
The Location - Enjoy the variety of ever-changing scenery on the beautiful Noosa River. Take a hire boat to the north shore for a picnic lunch or enjoy a la carte dining in one of the many popular restaurants featured throughout this trendy part of Noosa. A great Noosa holidays!
The Unit – This three- bedroom unit was renovated in June 2013, north facing, river front apartment has a position surpassed by few others. An end unit that captures the river breezes, on the second floor in a block of nine. Noosa Moorings has undercover off-street parking and its own private pontoon for mooring the boat or fishing. Jetty can only be used for pick up and drop off only. The pool, views and ambience of the Noosa River complete this as the perfect Noosaville holiday apartment.
The open plan living and dining area offers a TV and DVD, a kitchen with microwave and dishwasher, and full laundry facilities. Bedroom one has a king bed, built-in in robes and opens onto a small balcony that gets the morning sun, the perfect spot for that morning coffee. Bedroom two has double bed single and bedroom three has two singles with built in robes.
These generous sized bathrooms have a walk-in shower and a floating vanity.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
NOTE: This property prohibits weddings, parties, functions or schoolies.
There are stairs only and NO lift in this complex!
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Apartment. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Double Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x King Bed
- 2 x Twin Beds
- 1 x Full Bed
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Communal Pool
- Ceiling Fans
6/303 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
$200 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.