Mobi Villa 1 Noosa Parade 79Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Chic Contemporary Townhouse Across The Road From Noosa River
The Location- This is conveniently located only a 10 minute-walk to Hastings Street and Main Beach, it’s only a stone’s throw from some of Noosa’s finest restaurants located at Quamby Place, the perfect setting for a cocktail overlooking the pristine Noosa River. Why not make this your next accommodation in Noosa?
The Unit - This three-bedroom, two-storey townhouse, has just been re-furbished to provide a chic contemporary feel. This unit is at the front of the complex closest to the communal pool and Noosa Parade. In a group of only 4, it is fully equipped to meet all your needs. Relax by the sunny pool, read a book in the private courtyard or head across the road to drop a line into the Noosa River. It is difficult to imagine a more perfect location to enjoy all Noosa has to offer.
There are two living areas, offering LCD TVs, DVD with free internet access and air conditioning at the second level. The kitchen is fully equipped with Meile dishwasher and rangehood & microwave. The laundry facilities provide front loading washer and electric clothes dryer.
The master bedroom has queen size bed, with balcony access while the second has 2 single beds that can be made into a queen and the other room also have 2 two singles.
Offering in addition, a private courtyard with BBQ grill and seating for those warm nights and there’s a single lock up garage with direct access to the townhouse.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
NOTE : This property prohibits weddings, parties, functions or schoolies.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Two Storey Townhouse. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two Two Single Beds - Can Be Made Into A Queen Bed Upon Request Prior To Arrival; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 4 x Twin Beds
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
1/79 Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$140 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.