Masthead Quay 40House
Max Occupancy: 8
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
A Waterfront Home With Private Jetty & Kayaks Access
The Location - Perfectly positioned along a quiet cul-de-sac this waterfront holiday home has more than ample room for your next Noosa family holiday. If you are looking to experience the famous Noosa lifestyle on your next holiday this superb waterfront home ticks all the boxes.
The Unit - This furnished, beautiful, private and secure home is all on one level and fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans all throughout. The spacious living areas and master bedroom all have views over the water. With lush tropical gardens surrounding the house, a Gas BBQ and large outdoor entertainment area this Noosa holiday house is ideal for entertaining or simply enjoying the magnificent water views.
This property features four spacious carpeted bedrooms (3 queens and 2 singles), tiled living areas and a large central kitchen. This also has 2 bathrooms including ensuite to the masters bedroom with large 2 person bath. The master’s bedroom also features TV and water views.
Entertainment consists of 3 flat screen TVs, 2 DVD players, Foxtel, a Stereo with iPod dock and free WIFI. There are 2 Gas BBQ, the larger BBQ in the entertainment area is not for guest use. Please use the separate gas BBQ.
There is a direct and private access via waterway to Noosa River. Moreover, there are 2 Kayaks and 2 bicycles for guest usage. Guest may also use the fishing rods to catch your dinner from the private Jetty.
Relax in a lush tropical gardens with swimming pool.
Loch Key available but must be requested at time of booking - this will allow you bring your boat or Jet ski to enjoy around the water ways of the River or Noosa waters - a $500 Bond is required when receiving the lock key - this will be charged to your credit card and refunded when the loch key is returned. Plus Full laundry and 2 car slot garage.
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
OutLook: Canal views, Aspect: Southerly,
Washer / Dryer
Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom Ground Level Home. Accommodates: 8 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Four: Two Single Beds).
- 3 x Queen Beds
- 2 x Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD Player
- Ipod Dock
- Multiple Tv
40 Masthead Quay, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
$355 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.