Loch Mews 1 Laburnum Crescent 17Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
A Private Waterfront Townhouse In A Peaceful Pocket At Noosaville
The Location - A private waterfront home in a peaceful pocket at Noosaville. Just far enough away to feel very relaxed in your own private luxury home. Idyllic tropical surrounds, spacious, open plan living and just a 3-minute stroll to the Noosa Ville Yacht Club, the Noosa River, boat hire, restaurants, cafes and shops. Hastings Street at Noosa is a short 5-minute drive! This quiet and spacious townhouse is the perfect getaway for those who like quality, space and a peaceful setting.
The Unit – This fully furnished three bedroom townhouse has full access to Noosa Waters. A beautiful location, with immediate water access, views and a dedicated sole use jetty included for mooring of your boat. There are two private decks for outdoor living and entertaining. Included is full use of the BBQ and two ocean kayaks. If you are feeling like a rest, just lie back on the large Bali bed and watch the boats go by. Also, a superb well equipped gourmet kitchen, with stainless steel European appliances. The open plan living and dining area is meticulously maintained and beautifully decorated offers two units of TV’s plus Blue Ray Player with full surround sound system with iPod media station, complimentary WIFI providing access to Netflix and Stan.
There are three airconditioned rooms, all with built in wardrobes, two Queen size beds and two single beds. The two modern bathrooms includes ensuite to master, plus powder room on lower level - full bath in family bathroom.
Other highlights of this property are the delightful swimming pool in leafy surrounds in the complex, right at your door, barbeque grill and 2 kayaks. Also, a lock up single car garage with remote control and a second outdoor park for a smaller car are available to use.
The Loch key available on request at time of booking to access the weir for your boat (A $500 refundable bond will be required, this will be payable at time of check in).
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Townhouse. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 2 x Twin Beds
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Bed Makes
- Off Street Parking
- Blu-ray Player
- Pets Considered
1/17 Laburnum Crescent, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
$250 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.