Little Cove Townhouse 4 Pandanus Street 14Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
A Short Walk To Noosa National Park
The Location- Nestled in an area close to Noosa National Park and just a stone’s throw from Little Cove Beach, Little Cove Town Houses is a unique complex of just 12 townhouses, and includes a large one-acre leisure grassed area, a sunny complex swimming pool and a communal BBQ area. This is perfect for families, with the kids able to play on the grassy area or swim in the pool. There is no through traffic keeping this area quietly tucked away from the hustle and bustle of any busy roads. A short walk will find you in the Noosa National Park, shopping or dining in iconic Hastings St or simply lying on Noosa's famous Main Beach or Little Cove Beach - or hanging 5 on the point break!
The Unit – This lovely two-level unit offers an open plan living and dining area with wall mounted flat screen TV, Blu Ray player, free internet access, ceiling fan air conditioning with the option of a daytime (downstairs) or a night time (bedrooms) setting. The dining area is adjacent to a well-equipped renovated kitchen with quality finishes which includes a F&P two drawer dishwasher, electric smooth cooktop, under bench electric oven, microwave and large capacity LG fridge/freezer.
All airconditioned bedrooms are located upstairs. The main bedroom has queen size bed with private ensuite, while the second has two king singles that can be zipped together to make a King bed that must be ordered by the guests upon booking, and the third bedroom offers a bunk bed. In addition to the ensuite there is a family bathroom upstairs with double bowl vanity, shower and a full bath. A third bathroom is located downstairs which includes the laundry washer and a dryer.
Other features are fully fenced private rear patio area and outdoor table and chairs for alfresco dining. A single small car lock-up garage with wine fridge is available to use.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
Inquire about discounts for long term say at this great property.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Three Bathroom Townhouse. Accommodates:6 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two King Single Beds - Can Be Zipped Together To Make A King Bed; Bedroom Three: A Bunk Bed).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Twin Beds
- 1 x Bunk Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Cook Top
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Wine Fridge
- Fenced Yard
- Blu-ray Player
4/14 Pandanus Street, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$205 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.