Little Cove Townhouse 3 Pandanus Street 14Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Enjoy The Rainforest Surroundings & Peaceful Ambience With Your Family
The Location- This is located in the quiet back streets of Little Cove with no through traffic, you can enjoy the natural rainforest surroundings and peaceful ambience of the area. Little Cove Townhouses is just a short walk to Little Cove Beach and a stone’s throw from the Noosa National Park and minutes to Hastings Street.
The Unit- This beautifully furnished two-bedroom, two-bathroom accommodation Little Cove has recently been renovated and is just perfect for families. The large grassy area surrounding the pool is perfect for kids to run around and play. The lounge and kitchen area downstairs opens straight out to the pool and faces north to catch the sun all day. The spacious lounge offers air conditioning, TV, DVD player and free internet access. There’s a kitchen that is fully equipped with dishwasher and microwave which provides guests with an option to prepare meals from this home away from home or to dine out at one of the restaurants nearby.
The spacious bedrooms are located upstairs with a private balcony off the master bedroom. The first bedroom has queen size bed, air-conditioning ang ceiling while the second bedroom has 2 single beds plus ceiling fan.
Other features are laundry facilities provided with washing machine and clothes dryer and a lock up garage for one car is available to use.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Townhouse. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Bed Makes
- DVD Player
- Cd Player
3/14 Pandanus Street, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$120 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.