Kareela Heights Lodge 2 Kareela Avenue 8Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Close To All The Best Noosa Can Offer
The Location- A great modern 2 bedroom, situated in a small complex of only 4 units, tastefully renovated unit close to Noosa National Park and a short walk to Little Cove Beach! Noosa National park, Little Cove Beach as well as a 10-minute stroll to Noosa Main Beach and cosmopolitan Hastings Street.
The Unit- This 2-level unit will ideally suit most families of up to 4 people. This unit offers an open plan living and dining area with split system air conditioning systems throughout to provide comfort in both summer and winter, free internet access, large 40-inch Sharp HD TV and Blu-ray DVD player in living area, that you can sit back and enjoy a relaxed holiday listening to the birds in the Noosa National Park keeping you company. The brand-new modern kitchen offers dishwasher with hot water system, under bench oven, microwave and cooktop, and large capacity SS fridge/freezer. Whilst the laundry facility is located in separate room of the garage with both washing machine and clothes drier.
The master bedroom has queen size bed, bedside table and lamp with built-in robes plus balcony access and split system air conditioning unit. It has beautiful timber floors downstairs and up the staircase with carpet in the bedrooms. The second bedroom has two single beds and one full-size mirror. It can that can be combined into one queen bed.
A secure lock up garage is available for one car.
NOTE: Single beds can be combined into one Queen bed and must be requested at time of booking if this is required.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, One Bathroom, Two Storey Apartment. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds).
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Single Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cook Top
- DVD Player
- Ipod Dock
2/8 Kareela Avenue, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.