Driftwood 4 Barbados Crescent 9Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Noosa River Front Apartment - Go For A Swim, Or Cast A Line
The Location – Driftwood is a tastefully furnished family home in a fantastic and very convenient part of Noosa. The Quamby Place shops and restaurants are only a short walk away, as are Noosa Main Beach and Hastings Street. This is only a short walk to Noosa Main Beach and Hastings Street shops and restaurants. Sit back, relax and enjoy this beautiful part of the Noosa River front.
The Unit - This unit represents excellent value for families. Ideal for family (Maximum 6 Adults only), this two storey home offers modern furnishings, and air conditioning. The ground level offers a versatile floor plan with open plan dining, living and kitchen area and is complemented by an entertainment deck. The lounge area offers wall-mounted Smart TV, free wi-fi where you can enjoy watching Foxtel. The beautiful well-equipped kitchen includes dishwasher, microwave. The dining area completes this space and features a 6-seater wooden dining table. The covered timber deck has outdoor furnishings and a barbecue area as a great place to relax with a lovely tropical inground pool. The North facing decks extend from the living and master bedroom toward the Noosa River where you can swim or lazily cast a line
There are three bedrooms, which offer queen-sized beds with 4 single beds. The first bedroom offers queen sized bed, bed side table, built-in robes, ceiling fan and a private ensuite. The second bedroom has 2 single beds, bed side table, built-in robes air conditioning and ceiling fan. The other 2 single bed are located in air-conditioned loft bedroom that can be accessed by a ladder.
The main bathroom offers a shower, vanity and toilet plus extra toilet downstairs.
Other features of this great home are full laundry facility with washing machine and clothes dryer, and undercover parking for one car.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
Notes: Boats cannot be moored at the jetty
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Townhouse (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 4 x Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Communal Laundry
4/9 Barbados Crescent, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
$350 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.