Costa Del Sol 3 Park Road 22Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Beautiful Little Cove Beach Across The Road
The Location - This Little Cove holiday unit has just undergone a significant refurbishment and is only a 3 minute walk into Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach with beautiful Little Cove Beach just across the road. Filtered Laguna Bay views can be enjoyed from the shared sunny roof top deck. Enjoy the wildlife and nature that surrounds the complex. What a way to wake up!
The Unit - This Noosa accommodation is fully self- contained with laundry facilities and lock up undecover parking. With a brand new kitchen including new fridge, dishwasher, oven, cooktop and exhaust hood as well as an upgraded bathroom, this unit is great value for money! And a peaceful sleep at night in air conditioned bedrooms!
This central position property offers 2 Bedrooms (1 Double, 2 singles) and 1 Bathroom. Enjoy the tranquillity on this quiet complex without pool and phone.
Be entertained with TV, DVD, VCR & CD Player, plus a complimentary FREE wifi. Features ceiling fans in Lounge Room and bedrooms and Air-conditioning in Bedrooms.
The Kitchen is equipped with Microwave, Dishwasher, Oven & Cooktop.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
1. The undercover carport will not accommodate a large 4WD vehicle (too low)
2. The driveway is steep into these units, not uncommon in Little Cove
OutLook: Filtered Ocean Views over Noosa's Laguna Bay
Aspect: North Western,
Two Bedroom, One Bathroom Apartment. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Double Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds).
- 2 x Twin Beds
- 1 x Full Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Water View
- Deck / Patio
- Cook Top
- Ceiling Fans
- No Phone
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- DVD Player
- Cd Player
3/22 Park Road, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$125 / nightRates from :
2 / 5
3 / 5
5 / 5
1 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
4 / 5
Little Cove - Cost Del Sol unit 3. Disappointing and dirty.
Disappointing. The Location of the unit is excellent, but unfortunately, the unit was in very bad condition. There was a lot of mould in the unit - the bathroom walls, door, blinds. The laundry was rusty and the furniture was very dusty. I have several photos of this. Thankfully Noosa Holidays rentals arranged a cleaner to do a thorough clean after we reported this.
We also got locked on the communal roof at night due to a faulty lock on the door (we had our unit keys with us but it locked from the outside) with our two small children. Luckily my husband had his phone and the after hours service
Came to our rescue, which we did appreciate.
Finally, we had initially booked this unit in peak season in 2020 but this was cancelled due to Covid. When We rebooked in 2021, it was in low season but we were still charged peak season prices.
I would not normally write reviews but we were very disappointed in this unit, particularly that our children both have very bad asthma and the amount of mould in the unit was worrying.
Reviewed by Guest from Southport, QLD, Australia on Sat 17th Apr 2021
2 / 5
3 / 5
5 / 5
1 / 5
Services from Rental Manager
4 / 5
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.