Banksia Avenue 29House
Max Occupancy: 8
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Secluded Property Overlooking Nature Reserve
The Location - This large striking holiday home is located in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac bushland location – 400m from the shopping and entertainment hub of Noosa Junction and a 10-minute stroll over the hill to Noosa Main Beach. There is a sealed walkways to Noosa Junction or the river from the house.
The Unit - The home captures a northern aspect over the green nature reserve of trees and abundant bird life with no other properties in sight. Behind wrought iron electronic gates, this private holiday home is a serene coastal residence fitting in with the local landscape. You may reach the property via car and park at the driveway parking behind the fully fenced secure gates. There are 2 parking slots.
The property offers a study on the entry/podium level with stairs following the graceful curve to a lower level and expansive open plan living areas. You may also locate the extra powder room on this level. Natural light streams through upper windows of the double-height ceilings and multiple glass sliding doors open onto the wide entertainment deck.
The eastern wing of the home is reserved for the secluded main bedroom suite with a queen bed, walk in robe, free-standing bath and large ensuite of twin basins and double shower. This includes a large screen TV and DVD player.
A media room, second office or parent’s retreat is also accessible from this level and opens onto a deck. This media room is located between the living area and the master suite. The expansive living area with doors opening onto a large full length deck includes a Sony 65 inch Smart TV which you may enjoy using the free WIFI. There is also an intercom.
The property has a ducted vacuum, passive ventilation with multiple louvred windows.
The chef’s kitchen with Miele appliances includes a five-burner gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, large capacity stainless fridge, stone benchtops and a pod coffee machine - bring your favourite pods with you.
On the upper level there are three additional bedrooms, all with built-in robes and direct access to one long balcony. Bedroom 2 with queen bed has its own ensuite. Bedroom 3 with a queen bed and bedroom 4 with a 2 single beds, share a large family bathroom. Fully screened plus all bedrooms are fitted with electric external security/block out metal screens
There's a fully equipped laundry with a combination washer/dryer opens to a sheltered drying terrace with clothesline.
Enjoy a large undercover entertainment area with seating for eight guests has an outdoor kitchen complete with barbecue and running water, adjacent to the saltwater outdoor pool and sundeck, both protected by a shade sail.
Pets are NOT permitted
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted. Additionally, athletes participating in the Noosa Triathlon are not permitted to stay in this property.
Linen, bath towels, and bed makes on arrival are supplied.
Washer / Dryer
Four Bedroom, Three & A Half Bathroom, Two Levelled House. Accommodates: 8 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Four: Two Single Beds).
- 3 x Queen Beds
- 2 x Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Communal Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Coffee Maker
- Cook Top
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Bbq Grill
- DVD Player
- Smart Tv
29 Banksia Avenue, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$1200 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.