Apartment 6 Park Crescent 1Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Exudes Holiday Vibes
The Location - This great holiday unit has been fully refurnished and exudes a relaxed holiday feel! A lovely apartment located just a short stroll from the sands of Sunshine Beach and the restaurants of Duke Street - just the place to relax for your next Sunshine Coast getaway! And located at the end of the complex, it is in a quiet location with a sunny northern exposure balcony to enjoy the sun.
The Apartment - In a small well maintained complex of just 10 apartments, it features air conditioning and a sunny complex pool - just what you need for a summer break.
And you have the safety of a secure undercover car park for one car with direct lift access from the car park to almost your front door. With ceiling fans throughout and cool tiled floors, a great place to kick back and enjoy the lifestyle the Sunshine Beach area is renowned for.
This 2 bedroom (Queen, 2 Singles) and 2 bathroom including ensuite to master with full bath apartment offers built in robes in both bedrooms, ceiling fans in bedrooms and in living area plus Inverter a/c in living area and provides lots of windows and light on the first floor on end of building.
Also features fully equipped kitchen with Blanco dishwasher, Sharp microwave, large Westinghouse fridge/freezer, under bench oven and electric cooktop and a full laundry facilities including top loading Samsung washer and Simpson dryer.
Living area has a 50 inch HD TV and Laser DVD player PLUS TV in master bedroom and a FREE wifi
Boasting a large tiled north facing balcony with stacking doors to bring the outside in, tiled floors in all living areas and wet areas PLUS carpet in bedrooms, large dining table and chairs to seat 6 and mixture of plantation shutters and block out blinds throughout.
Have fun at the large sunny complex pool and also a communal BBQ
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted. Pets are not allowed.
All linen and towels are provided, and beds are made ready for your arrival.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Apartment with Lift Access. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Twin Beds
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Cook Top
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Undercover Parking
6/1 Park Crescent, Sunshine Beach, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$150 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.