Apartment 1 Attunga Heights 4Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Premier Front position In A Small Boutique Complex
The Location- Located in the premier front position in a small boutique complex of only 3 units and in a quiet street with no thorough traffic. It is only a short walk to cosmopolitan Hastings St, Noosa main beach and Noosa National Park. So what more could you ask for in your next Noose getaway? This holiday property will tick all your boxes if you are looking for the right place for a couple or a couple with up to 2 children.
The Unit – This two-bedroom, one bathroom unit features modern furnishings and an open plan living area opening onto a lovely furnished balcony overlooking the complex pool to enjoy your afternoon drinks with a combined bathroom and laundry with cool tiled floors throughout. Featuring a delightful complex pool, inverter air conditioning, large screen 55 inch Samsung Smart TV in living area (new June 2022) plus a DVD/Blue Ray player and FREE Wi-Fi. You can kick back and relax in this location. It also offers a fully equipped kitchen with a Samsung Fridge/freezer, gas cook top, F&P wall oven, an F&P single dish drawer dishwasher and a pod coffee machine. In addition, there’s a Portacot and a high chair available on site (stored in garage). A single lock-up garage is available for one vehicle.
Each bedroom has built-in robes and ceiling fans. The main bedroom is supplied with a queen size bed whilst the second room has 2 king singles.
Please note that weddings, functions, parties or schoolies are not permitted and this property does not accept 'walk-in' bookings.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, One Bathroom Apartment. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two King Single Beds).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x King Single Beds
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- DVD Player
- Blu-ray Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Communal Pool
- Secure Parking
- Cook Top
- Coffee Maker
- Children Welcome
- Near The Ocean
1/4 Attunga Heights, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.