Allambi Terrace 70House
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Close To Noosa Junction With An Inground Pool
The Location - Looking for a peaceful retreat to get away from the noise and activity of the peak holiday locations of Noosa? Then this near new 2 level house only a few minutes walk to all the facilities of Noosa Junction and only a 15 minutes walk to iconic Hastings St and famous Noosa Main Beach will meet all your needs and expectations.
Conveniently located and beautifully furnished and decorated in a practical and elegant feel, this property will tick all the boxes for a great family holiday in Noosa. Set back from the road and backing onto a reserve, you will enjoy peace and tranquility during your stay at this great property.
The Unit - This property has 3 bedrooms - Queen plus 4 Singles and 2 bathrooms incl an ensuite to the master plus a separate powder room (no full bath). There are also built-in robes. Bedrooms are located on lower/entry level whilst upstairs is open plan living with extensive balconies.
The house offers inverter air conditioning units in master bedroom, 3rd bedroom and living area. Ceiling fans throughout plus polished concrete aggregate floor downstairs & tiled floors upstairs.
Entertainment includes 48 inch TV with stereo in living area plus extra TV in 3rd bedroom. Weber BBQ on deck with outdoor dining for al fresco dining can also be enjoyed.
There is an ultra modern kitchen with ceasar stone bench top but NO microwave. It is also fully equipped with laundry facilities (washer and dryer) plus outside clothes line.
Enjoy the superb new in ground pool (August 2017 completed) - 5m x 3m - pebblecrete with sandstone surround and underwater lights for the evening swim.
Light and airy throughout with louvered windows plus screens. Landscaped grounds with secure gated entry. There is also free WIFI.
There is a 1 car under cover parking plus uncovered driveway parking. The property is pet friendly with fully fenced yard and rear gate to Pinnaroo Rotary Park for one small dog only (Pet fee of $150 incl GST applies and pet etiquette rules apply))
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Two Level House. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
Total Beds within Property:
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 4 x Single Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Pets Considered
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed Makes
- Off Street Parking
70 Allambi Terrace, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.